Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Would You Analyze
Would You Analyze
I'm attaching some screenshots of last night's Oscar sleep report. I'm hoping for some analysis and tips for improving these results. Thank you in advance.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Would You Analyze
Welcome to the forum.

Improve how? You are in the area where you quit looking at numbers and concentrate on comfort. With no complaints there is nothing to adjust.

Sleep Well
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you.
 Last night was pretty good. On other nights, I find more of the CA events and am trying to keep them down to ,lower numbers. The CAs are my main problem, so I'm concentrating on that.
Post Reply Post Reply
Basically, for one that has higher CA counts or possibly is one that is getting treatment emergent CA, you need to keep pressure swings to a minimal. This would be turning off or to a lower setting EPR and Ramp needs to be shut off. CA will almost always have the attribute consistently inconsistent. When/if you do get a higher CA session, screenshot it and then it can be addressed.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
May I suggest you post data from I night when you feel you had too many CA events? Dave's suggestions are correct if you have a problem with CAs but it would be helpful to see what you regard as a bad night.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP, need help with analyze OSCAR tomakl 2 117 03-24-2024, 08:17 AM
Last Post: tomakl
Sad Can someone help me analyze my OSCAR data? senseisaitama 3 185 03-15-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: senseisaitama
  Can anyone help me analyze my results casey2 2 278 02-02-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Before: 16 AHI, After: 2-3 AHI. Please help analyze to see if I can improve at all kenmai9 9 764 10-27-2023, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Made a few tweaks , trying to analyze FordGuy84 0 386 06-05-2023, 04:16 PM
Last Post: FordGuy84
  [Pressure] After 10 years, I manged to sleep a month with CPAP! Help me analyze oscar data hezamam 4 688 06-05-2023, 10:48 AM
Last Post: wstalcup
  Could you please help analyze my sleep study results? Pretty sure I need an ASV samisnow1 4 1,615 12-28-2021, 12:21 PM
Last Post: LindanHotAir

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.