Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Would You Analyze
Would You Analyze
I'm attaching some screenshots of last night's Oscar sleep report. I'm hoping for some analysis and tips for improving these results. Thank you in advance.

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Would You Analyze
Welcome to the forum.

Improve how? You are in the area where you quit looking at numbers and concentrate on comfort. With no complaints there is nothing to adjust.

Sleep Well
Fred Bonjour - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 
OSCAR

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Soft Cervical Collar
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you.
 Last night was pretty good. On other nights, I find more of the CA events and am trying to keep them down to ,lower numbers. The CAs are my main problem, so I'm concentrating on that.
Post Reply Post Reply
Basically, for one that has higher CA counts or possibly is one that is getting treatment emergent CA, you need to keep pressure swings to a minimal. This would be turning off or to a lower setting EPR and Ramp needs to be shut off. CA will almost always have the attribute consistently inconsistent. When/if you do get a higher CA session, screenshot it and then it can be addressed.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
May I suggest you post data from I night when you feel you had too many CA events? Dave's suggestions are correct if you have a problem with CAs but it would be helpful to see what you regard as a bad night.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally changed to a OSCAR supported device. Help me analyze my therapy please. vrapche031 32 671 10-16-2020, 05:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Could someone help me analyze my sleep test results? What kind of therapy is needed? vrapche031 28 823 08-20-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: vrapche031
  [CPAP] Using OSCAR to analyze session time data losprados880 8 290 07-10-2020, 02:12 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  [Diagnosis] Can Somebody Please Help Me Analyze Oximeter Logs? admaster99 14 1,835 12-25-2016, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Beej
  Please Help Analyze My Data (Pause Event) SkinTone 5 1,251 08-06-2016, 10:55 AM
Last Post: SkinTone

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.