Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Would love some feedback on OSCAR data
RE: Would love some feedback on OSCAR data
(09-18-2020, 07:42 AM)staceyburke Wrote: Supplier #2[url=http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-CPAP-Supplier-List][/url] on the suppliers list at the top of the site sells Used and new Machines and they do send them anywhere.  I bought a used machine for $900 less that their new machine.  It only had 1 month use and has been an excellent machine.  They give a warranty also.  I can't say enough good things about the company, at least take a look at them - they will save you a lot and they are a great company.

Thankyou so much Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-18-2020, 07:47 AM)SevereApnea Wrote: Thanks staceyburke

For those from overseas (not in the USA) who have ordered from them, how do we manage the different power supplies and voltages. Do they supply power brick and plug or do we source those locally?

The power ‘Brick’ is dual voltage all you need is a Figure 8 (two pin) cable with the appropriate Aus mains plug on the end avail everywhere
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #2 is currently selling the Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset for $539 USD. Even with shipping and other costs, this will be a low price to you. This supplier has sold to many other members in AU and has provided exceptional warranty service when needed.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-18-2020, 09:24 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Supplier #2 is currently selling the Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset for $539 USD.  Even with shipping and other costs, this will be a low price to you.  This supplier has sold to many other members in AU and has provided exceptional warranty service when needed.

Great minds think alike, I bought it about half an hour ago haha
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi all,

I managed to source another trial of a ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet while waiting for my device to arrive from the US. I was going to go without until then but i've had terrible sleep since returning the DreamStation, not sure if its placebo or not.

Anyway, I accessed the clinical settings and changed the range to 9-20 as advised earlier in the thread, are there any other setting I should be changing or is that the main one?

Regards,

Lee
Post Reply Post Reply
With the hired machine, you can set minimum pressure to 9.0, maximum to 20.0 and turn on EPR Full Time at 3. This will give you the bilevel pressure we talked about that should help with the flow limits, snores, RERA and hypopnea.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Awesome, i'll try that and report back with my results tomorrow. Never been so excited to go to bed haha
Post Reply Post Reply
Well thats disappointing, importing to OSCAR after waking up and its only recorded 38min of data despite me wearing it all night (~8 hours).

I suspect something is wrong with the SD card supplied. After doing a quick test yesterday just to make sure everything worked, importing to OSCAR would hang and crash.

If I use another SD card I have, do I need to format it a specific way or anything? Or will it just write as expected?

I'm also going to turn down the humidifier a bit, I woke up a few times due to droplets in the mask dripping on/off my nose, I guess that can be expected using a nasal mask instead of the pillows I was using previously.

Regards,

Lee
Post Reply Post Reply
If Oscar is crashing try holding down shift whilst starting Oscar for one time this will change the graphics driver to software mode some pc’s don’t like the graphics write methods
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-23-2020, 12:41 AM)jaswilliams Wrote: If Oscar is crashing try holding down shift whilst starting Oscar for one time this will change the graphics driver to software mode some pc’s don’t like the graphics write methods

It worked before and after, so i'm not sure that's the issue. I probably should have mentioned even ejecting the SD card caused my PC to freeze
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 51 7 hours ago
Last Post: sleeper2460
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 532 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 107 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 65 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 404 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 190 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  Sleep HQ Chart Feedback RobertGeorge 9 238 03-21-2024, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.