Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wow!! Evora Nasal Pillow! Amazing!
Wow!! Evora Nasal Pillow! Amazing!
I finally got sent my new mask because the ResMed Airfit 10 nasal pillow was really drying out my nose - and wow...I just tried it. It is SO comfortable.

I hope it does well tonight in terms of leakage!

This new style of mask is just great.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wow!! Evora Nasal Pillow! Amazing!
That's good to hear.  Have you tried the ResMed Airsense N30?  It's similar to the one you are talking about.  Just curious how it compares since that is what I have.
Post Reply Post Reply
One of my Lab friends said I've got too much facial hair and neither mask would work. What do you think?

[Image: 4OLrydJ.jpg]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Facial hair notwithstanding, I am wondering how you would fit nasal pillows into a canine nose?? Based on what I see, the N30 would likely be a better fit. Smile Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Based on how loudly my 13 year old dog snores, I might be willing to try fitting him with that mask.

Post Reply Post Reply
@ ArcherNeedsSleep - You are fortunate to have the dog for 13 years. Enjoy the time that remains.
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe I should try FMM, a full muzzle mask.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-23-2021, 04:19 PM)clownbell Wrote: @ ArcherNeedsSleep - You are fortunate to have the dog for 13 years. Enjoy the time that remains.

Agreed!  He's slowing down considerably, but on his good days he still runs around and pretends he's a puppy.  
He's been a great dog. 

(04-23-2021, 04:20 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Maybe I should try FMM, a full muzzle mask.

Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply
BTW that image was Mom's Golden Retriever Sinbad. He made it to 15 and got seriously sick and had to be put to sleep early last year.
Post Reply Post Reply
oohh noo poor doge. sounds like he had a great life tho Smile

didnt know about the ResMed Airsense N30 ! Looks almost identical but the headgaear looks worse imho.

The worst part of the Resmed n10 was the horrible headgear. Didnt fit, couldnt get tight, was just awful
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evora FFM Phantom Leaks psinderbrand 6 278 03-26-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: psinderbrand
  Bed Pillow Question SheShells23 5 155 03-25-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Nasal irrigation sleepingbetterinFl 8 315 03-11-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Stumbled into amazing fix for my high ahi Lanners 2 212 03-09-2024, 11:15 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,581 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
Cool Comparisons to F&P Evora Mask SheShells23 9 356 03-05-2024, 03:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Unable to exhale against nasal pillow pressure? jle323 10 4,855 03-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Guerc13

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.