This Wrist Pulse oximeter CMS-50F can be worn comfortably on the patients wrist for easy spot-check of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate. It can be used for monitoring daily activities and overinght sleep studies,The compact design is intended to give the patients great freedom while improving patient compliance.
FDA 510K Approved
* Compact and light weight design,fit comfortably on the patients wrist
* Simply plug in the sensor and out
* For spot checking short and long term monitoring applications
* High accuracy and repetition
* Friendly operation menu for the funcion setting
* 256k color OLED display with 4 directions
* Pulse strength:OLED Graphic display
* Battery Voltage indication:OLED graphic display
* Plethysmograph Wave to assist in obtaining a strong reading
* Can be used in high altitudes, at high & low temperatures
* Built-in Alarms for SPO2 and Pulse Rate
* Built-in Memory for up to 24hrs of Data Storage
* Ideal for Doctors, Home Health Care, Clinics, Hospitals
* Also can be used for Aviation, Sports, Mountain Climbers, Walkers
* Superior Color OLED Screen with Multi-Directional Views
* Brightness Adjustment for Viewing in any Light
* Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Cell
* Includes USB Cable for Download
* Includes SPO2 Monitoring Trend Software
* Inner flash memory for data storage
* Power supply:3.7V Rechargeable Lithium battery and accharger with USB interface
*wireless links transmitter
* wireless links receiver
This wrist Pulse Oximeter is a little different from the slightly cheaper ones. It comes with software and can be used on your computer for live recording or you can record overnight on the oximeter then upload it to your computer for an indeapth review of the data. It can be used with Sleepyhead and other software.
In my opinion it is far more comfortable than the finger probe where the whole devise is attached to the finger. The probe is soft and will stay secure all night.
Most of these wrist Oximeters are available on Ebay and other sites on the internet. I hope your as please as I am with your purchase.