Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Unable to load oximetry data into SleepyHead
Unable to load oximetry data into SleepyHead
I am using Windows 8.1 and the latest OpenGL SleepyHead. I am having no trouble loading and viewing my AirCurve 10 data on SleepyHead (there are some little bugs on the summary display). I am having no trouble loading and viewing my new CMS50 D+ data on the SP02 Review software Ver 1.5.
However, I am unable to pull data from the CMS50 into SleepyHead. The Oximetry Wizard found my device one time and said it was doing something but there was no progress on the %bar and then it stopped responding. When I repeatedly try it searches for a device and then stops responding. I have tried different timing for connecting the device with no luck. I always have the CMS50 recording "off" and the menu screen on. Also, after these failures, I went back and reloaded into SP02 Review to prove the data was still there and able to load.
So I went to the SP02 data folder to try importing the data file. There was no data file but a notation file title that read "this-dir-intentionally-left-blank". I read other threads that discussed using the compatibility option to view the data files but
there is no "compatability" button on my Windows Explorer tool bar and I didn't find it in any other button.
I have used up my ideas.
if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Unable to load oximetry data into SleepyHead
I found my problem with the Oximetry Wizard. There is a selection at the top for which device you are using. I did not see that selection and so the Wizard was getting hung up looking for the wrong device. When I set it correctly the data loaded and displayed.
if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Questions about the Oximetry Preferences setting.... Lucky7 4 157 03-23-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: croc297
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 107 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 135 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD OSCAR 1.5.0 Greywolfe 1 445 09-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.