Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

XSLT for Sleepyhead Journal?
XSLT for Sleepyhead Journal?
I was asked by my doctor to keep a sleep journal, which I have been doing using the Notes tab in Sleepyhead.  I just tried to get a printed version of the journal, and I can't seem to do it.  The journal data isn't included in the daily reports.  When I do a backup, I get an XML file, which would be great, except there's no XSL that defines what the XML markup is, so it's basically unreadable.

Is there an XSLT out there that anyone has used to render the Sleepyhead journal readable?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: XSLT for Sleepyhead Journal?
Allan, the best way to get an answer to this question is to post it on the Sleepyhead discussion on Discord. Here is an invitation link for you to use: https://discord.gg/CAyrJM

All of the current development team, and Mark Watson himself can be reached at that location.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Jedimark has apparently been busy in real life.

Remember that Jedimark has said SleepyHead data is not supposed to be used for compliance purposes. I do not know if a publicly available XSL exists.

The Discord user chat server and the Dev chat server have both been pretty dead for the past month as far as posts are concerned.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-12-2018, 08:02 AM)allanri Wrote: <snip>
Is there an XSLT out there that anyone has used to render the Sleepyhead journal readable?

oooooh that would be a great feature!  Much better than the feature I intended to request: "Do not import sessions older than... [x days|x weeks|x months]

I've started (irregularly) logging in the journal but hadn't gotten to the point of wanting to export them into a condensed document.  Thanks for the idea, allanri!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you restore the journal? clan 0 429 09-30-2023, 02:06 AM
Last Post: clan
  Restoring Journal Entries enjoysleep59 5 814 06-07-2023, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  how to view or print OSCAR journal.xml in human readable output Trex827 2 904 05-17-2021, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Backup Journal function RAEDG71 8 1,252 12-09-2020, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Bobaloo
Idea OSCAR feature request - print just Journal nansaidh 1 847 11-17-2019, 12:57 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR – Backup Journal -- Restore to New Profile RWS0022 3 1,951 06-01-2019, 11:54 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  SleepyHead upgrade problem - "Loading Journal data..." dcherne 12 2,558 05-03-2017, 12:51 AM
Last Post: TBMx

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.