Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Y-axis labels
Y-axis labels
Hello. I'm new to OSCAR but not new to CPAP. I briefly dabbled with Sleepyhead long ago but was doing well and didn't feel I had a need. Now I changed machines from a Phillips System One to a Resmed AS 10 Autoset and want to tune it to take advantage of any enhancements. I installed OSCAR on my Windows 10 laptop and imported 1,600 days of data. It was unreadable.

I found the wiki page on organizing charts. Dragging the bottom edge of graphs to expand the Y-axis made a huge improvement, as does dragging the right border of the daily sidebar. Unfortunately, the Y-axis vertical labels still overlay the Y-axis scale on both the daily and overview tabs. That's not what it looks like in screen shots online. How do I get the Y-axis label to not overlay the Y-axis scale?

Also, the font on the statistics page is also unreadably small. Can that be changed?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Y-axis labels
The fonts and their size can be changed in File → Preferences → Appearance → Fonts (lower section).
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The text in most of the app is normal. Only the statistics page is tiny, like 4 point (or smaller) and it's WAY smaller than the fonts specified on that page. The smallest default font is Calibri 12.

How can I move the graph Y-axis labels to the left, as they appear in screenshots in this forum? They overlay the scale.
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you using a high resolution monitor?  If so, see the section titled OSCAR Graphics Problems on the OSCAR Troubleshooting page in the OSCAR wiki.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
The compatibility settings fixed it. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Custom Y-axis Ranges for Graps/Charts ? DavidEsp 5 608 05-08-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  Clarification on Graph Titles and axis Wondering2 10 947 12-02-2022, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Wondering2
  Oscar graph axis units ChonRad 7 672 07-22-2022, 10:31 AM
Last Post: ChonRad
  time axis of graphs in Oscar mjrPdqkLguUgGLE 1 608 05-30-2022, 06:10 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
Question OSCAR Chart Labels Overlap Data KeepingItSimple 7 784 12-07-2021, 11:50 PM
Last Post: LindanHotAir
  R? program, sliding windows and OSCAR's FR zero-axis 2SleepBetta 7 1,119 04-27-2021, 02:11 PM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  Y-Axis question lacro 3 837 02-14-2020, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.