Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

YAAAAAAA!!!!
Brick 
YAAAAAAA!!!!
My NP asked me about SAHuh...played the 40 question thing...I was at a loss, knew SA was real..nothing more. Started reading ...now I want to find out if I really have SA.(Not like any of you have been there-rofl)
Informed my NP (can't get a real doc now) 2 times at the assembly line she works at in personOh-jeez, And one time with their no paper, "net" system.
BTW...love the "net" thing, can't say I didn't inform them !
Anyway, bought a RemMed S8 and S9 missing hose...huhh.Cheep!
Just ordered hoses from #29.Deleted all info, thanks to ya'll.
SOOO. I will tri.. myself first so I can use the S8 and put my lady/wife on the S9....
Did get nose pillows with the mess an 1 chin strap...both of us are clostro...her BIG time...and I will not shave my face...
She is fighting not to getting tested and I'm fighting to be checked...rofl
Just another day in paradise.....Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: YAAAAAAA!!!!
Hi ger365,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2016, 07:34 PM)ger365 Wrote: Anyway, bought a RemMed S8 and S9 missing hose...huhh.Cheep!
SOOO. I will tri.. myself first so I can use the S8 and put my lady/wife on the S9....
Did get nose pillows with the mess an 1 chin strap...both of us are clostro...her BIG time...and I will not shave my face...

Hi ger365, welcome to Apnea Board.

What models of S8 and S9 did you buy?

Auto (self-adjusting) models would be ideal. Here is a link to a page explaining what to look for, and what to avoid:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices

Take care and good luck,
--- Vaughn

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to Apnea Board ger365. Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oops, it's a S9 Auto set...my bad...
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-06-2016, 02:37 AM)vsheline Wrote:
(03-05-2016, 07:34 PM)ger365 Wrote: Anyway, bought a RemMed S8 and S9 missing hose...huhh.Cheep!

Hi ger365, welcome to Apnea Board.

What models of S8 and S9 did you buy?

Auto (self-adjusting) models would be ideal. Here is a link to a page explaining what to look for, and what to avoid:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices

Take care and good luck,
--- Vaughn

S9 auto...can't give model number hid the unit in the closet, don't want to dig for it.guess I'm lazy...
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.