Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Years later and still in the dark
RE: Years later and still in the dark
Sleeprider, did you also manually adjust the graph size so six fit on a screen at once, or is there a setting for that?
Post Reply Post Reply
The graphs easily resize by dragging the bottom edge of any graph, and the order can be changed by dragging the graph up or down. The amount of data that will show on any screenshot depends a little bit on your screen resolution settings. Wide screens may not show as many graphs in a screenshot. That example above was from the tutorial I linked.

As long as you show Events, Flow, Pressure and Leaks, we will have most of what is needed for analysis.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-01-2015, 03:49 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Randman, follow this link to a tutorial on how to post useful CPAP data. The most useful graphics are daily graphs of Events, Flow Rate, Pressure and Leak Rate. On the left side, collapse the calendar so the machine data and setting are visible, the AHI and event breakdown. Like this:

I have been trying to upload my screenshot through imgur and I followed all the steps of this post. For starters, I do not get the options for different posting links like the examples shown. Bottom right of my image I can click on "Post Options" and get the following three options:

Embed
Download
Make Meme

I tried using the "Embed" code and this forum wouldn't let me post. Tried a couple of other image hosting sites and I keep getting this error:

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

You cannot post clickable links to this forum threads and posts. Minimum post count is 8 posts. But your post count is just 3 posts.
You are not allowed to post links in this forum.

When I quoted Sleeprider here I even have to delete the link to that thread he mentioned because I can't post a reply that includes it.

Post Reply Post Reply
You will need at least 8 posts to include links or attachments in your posts. Sorry, but the board has been setup that way to defend against spam. It's probably less than proper for me to suggest you make 4 responses to this, to correct this problem.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Or, perhaps I can help....

[Image: sb4wpj.png]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Randman, since we know you're not a spammer, just post the links to your image files with a "broken" web address (to "fool" the forum software), like this:

h ttp:// www . apneaboard . com / image1.jpg

And then a Moderator can come along soon (hopefully) and fix the links for you, or someone can easily remove the spaces and re-post your links for you without the spaces.

Sorry, no way around the software limits until you've been a member for at least one day with at least 8 posts. So, the "broken URL" method is the only way to get around it, and we're fine with it (except when folks do it to post spam links, which you're not doing).

Hope this helps!

Coffee

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Your OA events seem roughly correlated with higher leak events. Since all events are OA or Hypopnea, it appears you might need more pressure, but the machine is not using the 16 cm you have set as a maximum pressure. You're doing very well until 5:30 AM, so this is not very alarming, but it would be good to figure out what's going on. Are you aware of any sleep/wake transitions at that time, or maybe changes in position?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-01-2015, 09:47 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Or, perhaps I can help....

How on earth did you do that? I've been trying to figure this one out since yesterday. I had no way to post my data.... But how did YOU get access to my data? I'm not upset or concerned - I'm just frankly bewildered and amazed.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-02-2015, 11:27 AM)RandMan Wrote:
(12-01-2015, 09:47 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Or, perhaps I can help....

How on earth did you do that? I've been trying to figure this one out since yesterday. I had no way to post my data.... But how did YOU get access to my data? I'm not upset or concerned - I'm just frankly bewildered and amazed.

I think he found you on that other forum whose name is an URL
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
You can also use the attachment feature here to attach a screenshot image. That feature is available to new members without any restrictions, other than file size.

For instructions on attachments, go here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ttachments

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New sleep study after 17 years? Jim1952 2 117 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jim1952
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 175 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
  [Symptoms] CPAP(UARS) user 10+ years, still feel terrible DB10 17 1,003 03-05-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Low AHI for years but tired and low SpO2 spikes down to 85%. Brain MRI abnormal MyronH 4 673 02-25-2024, 11:33 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Back at it after a few years HomerJ 7 539 02-18-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Confused After A Few Years Sleeper396 2 289 02-18-2024, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeper396
  5 years and never looked at the stats, need advice StephenB 5 346 02-08-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.