Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Yet another CMS-50F data issue
RE: Yet another CMS-50F data issue
I guess I am boggled? Mine is a CMS50F, white plastic, with a really great finger sensor that doesn't move, the file is either a .TXT or a .SPO2 file type. Since Excel can read .TXT and then save as .CSV - what am I missing?

I googled "CMS50F" and bought it from this link (hope this is OK?)
[commercial link removed - see below]

Photos from online:
[Image: yhst-129261471419099_2266_1135093]

[image with commercial web address URL removed per Apnea Board rules]

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----

*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a CMS 50D+ so this might not apply exactly, but:

When my oximeter is connected to the PC and the SpO2 software says "Waiting for Data", I just bring up the menu and it starts to download.

When I had a problem getting my PC to recognize the special USB cord that comes with the device, I downloaded and installed the driver from the Silicon Labs web site and that fixed it. If that doesn't work, try going into Device Manager, find the device under Ports, uninstall it, and then reinstall the Silicon Labs driver.

(Forum won't let me post the driver link, but google "CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP Drivers" and you'll get it.)

FWIW SleepyHead reads the csv files from my CMS 50D+.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry - did not mean to break the rules, guess I need to read that section again. My unit looks like the photo, but uses a blue nylon band (not black).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird O2ring issue cps22 0 31 5 hours ago
Last Post: cps22
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 102 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,411 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,375 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 104 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  hypertension issue PaulaO2 19 663 03-04-2024, 05:56 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
Question A New Machine Issue and Another Thing! pamm777 1 186 03-02-2024, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.