Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

You know Spring is here.........
You know Spring is here or close by when the temperature in northern climates reaches 50 deg F and you can open the windows on a sunny day for a bit of fresh air.  That is when you see American Robins for the first time since last Fall, and you hear the roar of Harley Davidson's cycles zipping down the road.  I am happy to see Spring.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's going to be 90 this weekend. Big Grin

Not all of them are Harleys

[Image: E7XCV2g.jpg]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
You ride a Suzuki M109? I used to have a C90 that couldn't get out of it's own way before going to the FJR. I need the windshield and touring capability, but the 109 would probably do better here.

[Image: CDA301E3-B662-4F2B-9F21-86599D782E7B.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

Not yet. I pick it up tomorrow. Dancing

I stopped by to look at a 109. They sold the last blue one. The sales guy talked to his manager and his manager said to just keep checking out the other bikes and he'll be a few minutes. He went home and brought this one back. A 2017 demo with the pipes, fuel management and bags. 1300 and change miles. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Big Grin

Wife will retire in three years and we'll get one more suited for touring. Until then, I'll have some fun on this one.

That's my cage at the top of the pic. Can you tell I like blue?

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
You'd be safer in this...
[Image: BMW_Isetta_300.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Isn't that Mr. Bean's auto?

[Image: p446158_b_v8_ad.jpg]
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

(03-24-2017, 03:34 PM)justMongo Wrote: You'd be safer in this...

I disagree. First, that thing would p*** off all the biker guys and you'd forever be trying to undo a prank tipping.  Also, you can't outrun trouble, it's very unstable and no crash protection, and damn well lacks the fun factor.  Finally, no woman will ever talk to you again without smirking.  I like the odds on 2-wheels any day to Mr. Bean's car.
Post Reply Post Reply
Bah! You people can't tell an Isetta from a (real, original) BMC Mini. Mr. Bean would never drive a German car, that would be un-patriotic.
BTW, the Mini in Cooper S trim set up for racing, rather consistently beat the pants off Corvettes on twisty little sports car tracks. Never tipped over, either.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is Mr Bean's car (the Mini).

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=mr+be...3rXkX2em8M:

The other car which often appeared in Mr Bean Episodes was a three-wheeled Reliant Robin:

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=mr+be...+robin&*
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

(03-24-2017, 03:34 PM)justMongo Wrote: You'd be safer in this...
[Image: BMW_Isetta_300.jpg]

Actually I think this car is kind of cute and I would definitely like to have the money it would take to buy it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SPRING FORWARD me50 1 714 03-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Last Post: zonk
  Spring Flooding Bompa 3 1,329 04-21-2013, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Spring .... or the lack thereof... cbramsey 10 2,771 04-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Tiny