Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

You know Spring is here.........
like  I'll take the Tiny Car with four wheels and a frame around me any day over the cycles.  
Love that car, wish I had one!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2017, 03:41 PM)OP Wrote: You know Spring is here or close by when ...

...when the snow in my yard has melted down to about a foot from winter's usual 5 or 6 feet.

Soon I will have my olde classic out... and even though there are motorcycles out for a week or so, the roads are still very sandy!
[img][Image: ChPkusXl.jpg][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
Nice. Is that a Trident? Can't read the sidecover too well. Guessing around 73 or 74? My oldie is an 81 XS650sh. sitting under a tarp waiting to be rebuilt. Someday.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

You know your Trumpets! Yes, a '74 Trident.
Post Reply Post Reply
When the forsythia outside your window starts blooming!

When the forecast shows two consecutive days of high of 20°C.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hubby and I were sitting outside one evening last weekend and we saw several of those bikes with the high handlebars (the kind where the rider has his/her hands over shoulder height). I'm guessing these folks really like this style as they appear more frequently when the weather is beautiful outside. They don't look comfortable though, are they?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SPRING FORWARD me50 1 700 03-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Last Post: zonk
  Spring Flooding Bompa 3 1,320 04-21-2013, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Spring .... or the lack thereof... cbramsey 10 2,747 04-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Tiny