Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New BiPAP user with UARS(?)
RE: New BiPAP user with UARS(?)
Hey, thanks a lot for your help. I believe very high eliminated all CAs for me. The only ones I can spot seem to be at time's I'm awake.
My only issue now seems to be a leak issue. I guess I'll try to figure out how to make my full face mask more tight or something. 

It feels like my sleep is deeper but still feel like death when awake, guess it will take some time haha

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Well, what do you know! Looks great! Hope it feels as good as it look with very-high trigger. Tale a look at the Resmed Airfit F40. It's a new mask getting good reviews as a full-face.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, will do. I did a tighter fit and last night and didn't have any mask issues. Hopefully it stays like this, appreciate your help man, have a good evening and sleep!
Post Reply Post Reply
Just to update, I've been having crummy sleep the last few nights and find a link with congestion, and also using nasal dilators...
My face mask has been good, but still leak issues and I can't really seem to fix it
I'm going to try an N20 tonight, wish me luck
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] Struggling to treat UARS with BIPAP Humancyclone7 18 532 7 hours ago
Last Post: SingleH
  New to BiPAP, hoping for titration assistance? (Probable UARS) Easing5319 15 1,152 04-17-2024, 05:43 PM
Last Post: jkossis
  PSG Results: Could this be UARS? deebob 260 18,436 04-17-2024, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  BiPAP Pressure for Possible UARS bertchintus 50 2,223 04-16-2024, 02:57 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  CPAP Not Helping... Possible UARS?? TiredTim 0 168 04-02-2024, 05:24 PM
Last Post: TiredTim
  Covid Induced CA (Potentially) + UARS, Looking for Help with ASV Settings zfaulk 25 2,299 04-02-2024, 02:25 PM
Last Post: subconscious
  Back to CPAP for UARS, help interpreting graphs dcg494 2 204 04-02-2024, 08:58 AM
Last Post: dcg494

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.