Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here
RE: CPAP Free!
(09-05-2020, 04:43 PM)sammiller Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 02:42 PM)Azrael Wrote: CPAP Free!
What's JHB and CT?

Johannesburg and Cape Town.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here
Wordsandsigns, what a fantastic story -- complete with romance! It's wonderful to hear what apnea treatment can do to change our lives. Thanks so much for posting.
Post Reply Post Reply
am just trying to get on blog - site here not too user friendly for first-timers.....
two items on CPAP...
1) if you use O3 to sanitize your machine I learned recently beat to run 1-2 minutes before using that night to get excess O3 out of machine and tubing
2) had to replace mask from use - shortly after new mask my eyesight started to get "funny" - ophthalmologist said eyes were very dry - new mask wasn't fitting and air dried out eyes
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats on losing weight and no longer needing a CPAP!

A caution for others - thin people can also have sleep apnea.  I am a 68 year old woman, physically fit, have never been overweight, and thus really argued with the sleep study results and the severe OA diagnosis a few years ago. Finally I gave in and just used the CPAP.  Now - 3 years later - I can say it has improved the quality of my sleep and the quality of my days (no more severe fatigue every single afternoon).
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally, SUCCESS after almost giving up on CPAP (retitled) Computerdoc 149 3,982 10-11-2020, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to the forum here's my story BillHD28 19 277 10-09-2020, 11:40 AM
  [Treatment] Would you ever want other treatment options for OSA? Share your story! DocHansen 17 529 10-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Last Post: happydreams
  SSC safety [Data First Night, see post 7] Chalkie 12 329 10-06-2020, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Chalkie
  Has anybody had success with positional therapies to force side sleeping? JoeyWallaby 13 1,095 09-09-2020, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Back on cpap after some months off. Vauto at Post #71 redlegs 99 2,724 08-14-2020, 03:00 PM
  [CPAP] CPAP - COVID Story from the Philippines. isleidyll 4 288 07-27-2020, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Ockrocket

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.