Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Z1 Auto anyone have a clinician manual?
Z1 Auto anyone have a clinician manual?
Looking to be able to adjust my new machine. Anyone have a manual? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Z1 Auto anyone have a clinician manual?
Yes we do; click on the CPAP Setup Manuals button at the top of this page.

Oops! Are looking for a S9 manual or a Z1 manual? Both are available from the cited link - you just have to scroll down to the bottom of that page. Bigwink

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi goldbergsfg,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post an much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy and I hope you like your new Z1 Auto.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-09-2015, 12:07 AM)PollCat Wrote: Yes we do; click on the CPAP Setup Manuals button at the top of this page.

Oops! Are looking for a S9 manual or a Z1 manual? Both are available from the cited link - you just have to scroll down to the bottom of that page. Bigwink
Thank you for the rapid response. My S9 is my main home system. I recently purchased the Z1-AUTO for traveling.

I did check the CPAP manual area and it appears that only the original Z1 was listed and not the new Z1 auto. The instructions were clear " - If your CPAP is not on the above list, we do not have a manual for it..." so I did not email a request since my specific model was not listed.

I generally like to use the AUTO mode (APAP) to find a good setting and then lock it in by changing to CPAP mode. I've been using a CPAP for about 9 years and my Sleep Doctor suggested this instead of recurring sleep studies, and since I bought the Z1 from the factory, I do not have a clinician to make the changes. The Sleep Doc will not touch machinery to make adjustments. I do this with my S9 and it works great.

Any help in locating the clinician instructions for the Z1-AUTO will be much appreciated. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Post Reply Post Reply
We don't yet have a copy of the Clinician Manual for the new Z1 Auto. It's a brand new machine that just came out.

If anyone has a copy of the Clinician Setup Manual, please email to me at apneaboard@gmail.com so we can make it available to others.

Thanks.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-09-2015, 10:13 PM)goldbergsfg Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 12:07 AM)PollCat Wrote: Yes we do; click on the CPAP Setup Manuals button at the top of this page.

Thank you for the rapid response. My S9 is my main home system. I recently purchased the Z1-AUTO for traveling.

I did check the CPAP manual area and it appears that only the original Z1 was listed and not the new Z1 auto. The instructions were clear " - If your CPAP is not on the above list, we do not have a manual for it..." so I did not email a request since my specific model was not listed.

I generally like to use the AUTO mode (APAP) to find a good setting and then lock it in by changing to CPAP mode. I've been using a CPAP for about 9 years and my Sleep Doctor suggested this instead of recurring sleep studies, and since I bought the Z1 from the factory, I do not have a clinician to make the changes. The Sleep Doc will not touch machinery to make adjustments. I do this with my S9 and it works great.

Any help in locating the clinician instructions for the Z1-AUTO will be much appreciated. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I don't have the actual manual but I do know how to adjust the pressures.

As with the original Z1, Press and Hold the Power Button until the high pressure setting appears.
If pressures are locked, indicated by LOC, press and hold both arrow buttons at the same time.
Adjust the pressure up and down with the arrows.
Press and hold the power button to save the setting.
Then the lower pressure will appear and can be adjusted the same way.

The cool thing is you can adjust all the setting via the Bluetooth software.

Good luck!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information NOTICE: New Clinician Manuals NOW AVAILABLE SuperSleeper 71 78,807 03-20-2024, 01:02 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 251 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Thumbsup NEW MEMBER INFO: GET YOUR OWN [secret] CPAP SETUP MANUAL SuperSleeper 1 1,941 02-17-2024, 01:47 PM
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 584 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  [Equipment] Provider Manual for BMC? cpapuser2348 1 259 12-21-2023, 06:48 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Discrepancy between Resmed Clinician report and OSCAR lavern 10 1,031 10-12-2023, 02:35 PM
Last Post: lavern
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 596 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.