Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Z1/Z2 [reporting software]
Z1/Z2 [reporting software]
Do you think that it could be possible to import from Z1 / Z2 cpap-machine data to Oscar? If not, is there manufacturers own service or app to display data?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Z1/Z2
This is the OSCAR development forum. What are you looking to accomplish? This I believe would be more applicable in the software support forum.
Gideon - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Soft Cervical Collar
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-22-2019, 02:18 PM)unidee Wrote: If not, is there manufacturers own service or app to display data?

Yes, there is already manufacturer-provided software for both the HDM Z1 & Z2 machines.

See this thread for more info on how to obtain the software for free:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-HDM-Z1-Z2

Please note:  HDM's software will only run on Windows PCs.

~ Thread moved to Software Support Forum ~
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

#apneaboard
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-22-2019, 03:47 PM)bonjour Wrote: This is the OSCAR development forum.  What are you looking to accomplish?  This I believe would be more applicable in the software support forum.

One finnish guy asked if there are software to display Z1 / Z2 sleeping data. I don't know, so I asked here if Oscar could be able to do that. Now he is planning to make own app which uses BlueTooth. He asked for API documentation about Z1 / Z2. I can now send him the message where is software to Z1 / Z2.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prisma TS software malfadors 9 1,353 12-08-2020, 09:45 AM
Last Post: wolvieh
  OSCAR not reporting Total Time in Apnea BrainFog 11 345 12-03-2020, 08:52 PM
Last Post: jas102543
  software not working fortopman 1 201 11-25-2020, 08:58 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  CSR Category Not Reporting - Airsense 10 Autoset DenverAPAP 6 142 11-11-2020, 02:47 PM
Last Post: DenverAPAP
  Software options? DarrylM 27 768 09-22-2020, 07:57 PM
Last Post: DarrylM
  software options ronbon172 1 234 09-11-2020, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar reporting questions Daily vs Statistics Oximetry snowydon 0 228 06-08-2020, 03:16 PM
Last Post: snowydon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.