Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Z1 display question
Z1 display question
According the the user manual for my Z1 Auto, a section of the display is supposed to cycle through three pieces of info - Bluetooth status, date, and machine setting (CPAP or APAP and the comfort setting).  My machine has a fourth item in the rotation and for the life of me I have no idea what it means.  I’m attaching a photo and would appreciate any help on this. 

Thanks. 

Shosh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Z1 display question
This is from the user guide:

General Status Display

In Standby Mode, this display field alternates between a display of the current date, the current
function mode and the Z-Breathe setting. During treatment and while setting treatment
parameters, this display field shows the currently selected function mode (CPAP) and Z-Breathe
setting (1, 2 or 3). The General Status Display field may also give notification of certain events
which will NOT prevent prevent the Z1 from operating normally but may need to be addressed
by the user.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Z1 display question
(07-28-2018, 11:32 AM)Walla Walla Wrote: This is from the user guide:

General Status Display

In Standby Mode, this display field alternates between a display of the current date, the current
function mode and the Z-Breathe setting. During treatment and while setting treatment
parameters, this display field shows the currently selected function mode (CPAP) and Z-Breathe
setting (1, 2 or 3). The General Status Display field may also give notification of certain events
which will NOT prevent prevent the Z1 from operating normally but may need to be addressed
by the user.

Right.  So this is in standby mode, and that readout is not the date, the setting, or the Bluetooth status (all of which also cycle through that part of the display).  

And having done nothing since that picture was taken, that readout now says 0-36-P. It has also said 0-0-P, and a variety of other things.  (I’m just now beginning to realize that it might be a 24 hr clock, off by 12 hours - may have solved my own issue)

It’s a mystery!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR pressure readings versus BIPAP display smallhandsfeeding 0 155 02-07-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: smallhandsfeeding
  ResMed AirCurve 10 Doesn't Display Sleep Data clearairways 3 582 11-07-2022, 02:27 PM
Last Post: KeepSmiling
  Oscar 1.4.0 = DS2 Flow Rate waveform missing in Graphs display a21900 3 728 09-26-2022, 07:21 PM
Last Post: a21900
  Does the Vauto display RERA? SevereApnea 11 2,005 01-06-2021, 07:17 AM
Last Post: SevereApnea
Question Contec CMS-50F display change - problem? JimInPT 7 2,217 04-11-2020, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Reading ResMed S9 Autoset display ShoshTrvls 3 1,221 11-05-2018, 01:11 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  How to display CSR Events in SH UncollapseMeThroat 8 1,587 09-22-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.