Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Z1 settings change
Z1 settings change
I have a Z1 and I need to return it to factory settings or call a help line?  It is set to APAP and for the life of me the directions in the clinician manual I found online just won't work!  My physician won't touch it and I didn't get it from the expensive suppliers. Any advice??
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Z1 settings change
Hi Rydermuttart,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question, Good luck with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it possible that you are looking at the clinician manual for the Z1 model that is the straight CPAP model.........the instructions for making pressure settings changes are very different for the Z1 and the Z1 APAP ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmmm. Maybe. This is the newest one. The clinicians manual seems to work until I try to set for CPAP vs APAP.  THE USER GUIDE SAYS Z1 auto system. By human design medical. The iPhone app syncs and Bluetooth works. The title on the user guide also says auto adjusting continuos positive airway pressure system. So I'm pretty sure I should be able to switch it. 

I used it one night on auto but then tried to go in and set my pressure but it now reads APAP. I'm afraid I've screwed this ip for good!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Can anyone help?
Post Reply Post Reply
My Z1 settings will not respond with the up and down arrows to change the settings after I press and hold the on button or when I press and hold both the on button and the down arrow.  Any suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply
Double check the instructions in your Clinicians manual.
I believe the device "locks" after each power cycle.
You have to "unlock" to enable switching modes.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Help - Mask change causing fatigue? coffee9724 3 194 Yesterday, 09:01 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 111 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  ResMed Humidifier Tub Change? Reesche 12 350 04-09-2024, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Reesche
Angry Waking Up with CPAP, Not Getting Full Nights Rest. What Settings to Change? xgrea40 3 306 04-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: jcp519
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,904 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  [CPAP] Prisma 20A - Change of machine and regression elliott.981. 17 1,855 03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Macka
  Any change recommendations to machine? NativTxn 2 352 02-17-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: NativTxn

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.