Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Zeo Data in Sleepyhead
Zeo Data in Sleepyhead
Does anyone know how to view imported Zeo data in Sleephead (v1.0.0-beta-2) along with the data imported by my Resmed CPAP?
The Zeo import doesn't report any errors, but I don't see where it is displayed. The daily CPAP data shows up with no apparent issues.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Zeo Data in Sleepyhead
Hi gpogrady - Welcome

Here are the two listings I found:
Quote:SleepyHead supports * data capable * CPAP machine models from the following series:
ResMed S9, AirSense 10, AirCurve 10, Philips Respironics System One, Fisher & Paykel ICON & ICON+ and DeVilbiss IntelliPAP

From the http://sleepyhead.sourceforge.net/wiki/i...d_Hardware guide:
Quote:Zeo
Support is currently in the process of being implemented for the Zeo Personal Sleep Coach.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Crimson Nape,

Thanks for the reply. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious like a check box.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
If there are check boxes, they would be in the bottom left and right corners of the graphs on the Daily page. I think the choices only show if the particular type of 'machine' has been used. Does the Zeo show up on the Machine Information section of the Statistics page?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 4 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 288 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,258 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 951 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Oscar Error there is no data to graph summary data only u4ea 2 1,442 02-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Last Post: u4ea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.