Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Zero 2 days in a row -- Am I cured?
I had a zero last night as well. So maybe it's something in the air. New York, Oregon --- about the same air.

Actually my "event" for last night is my mouth decided it couldn't stay shut anymore. So about 1:30 I got up and went back to my chinstrap. That solved the problem and I slept great the rest of the night.

I notice you too have a leak problem........ You're a quart low! My goodness you're flatter than my sister's friend Mary Jane. Remember Twiggy? Think Jimzzz here............

Post Reply Post Reply
Twiggy couldn't handle CPAP. I saw her on the street in London (a long, long time ago) and can assure you that any pressure over 4 would blow her away. Must stay on topic....I suspect this zero AHI is a transient anomaly or an undocumented feature but both Sleepyhead and ResScan reported it so I felt better than usual today.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd say from your pressure graph, you probably had a couple anyway.
Post Reply Post Reply

My Dr. had my Vpap Adapt set at what showed on the machine setting as min Epap 4 and max Epap 10 nothing else showed on the settings setup screen.

I showed 0 AHI and slept up to 6 hours with the smily face showing.

I felt like death warmed over. Great compliance though. I was unplugging the machine to turn it off everyday. Was I cured as well?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] 15 days, tolerate mask okay, but so tired Tess 25 830 07-31-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: oldfart59
  CPAP cured my sleep apnea but had slight trouble breathing when awake. sharp56 1 208 07-30-2017, 02:34 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  [Pressure] My first 3 days on machine have been a disaster kennmcb 10 387 07-26-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  4 days in SDC Painter 7 305 06-27-2017, 09:55 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  90 days in -- How am I doing? bbigh1t 9 421 05-15-2017, 10:06 PM
Last Post: Melman
  what data disappears after 7 days on S9? Lanco 1 129 05-14-2017, 05:14 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Has anyone been cured of obstructive sleep apnea after tonsillectomy? Russatrice 15 627 05-09-2017, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Kuthullu