Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Zero 2 days in a row -- Am I cured?
RE: Zero 2 days in a row -- Am I cured?
I had a zero last night as well. So maybe it's something in the air. New York, Oregon --- about the same air.

Actually my "event" for last night is my mouth decided it couldn't stay shut anymore. So about 1:30 I got up and went back to my chinstrap. That solved the problem and I slept great the rest of the night.

I notice you too have a leak problem........ You're a quart low! My goodness you're flatter than my sister's friend Mary Jane. Remember Twiggy? Think Jimzzz here............

Post Reply Post Reply
Twiggy couldn't handle CPAP. I saw her on the street in London (a long, long time ago) and can assure you that any pressure over 4 would blow her away. Must stay on topic....I suspect this zero AHI is a transient anomaly or an undocumented feature but both Sleepyhead and ResScan reported it so I felt better than usual today.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd say from your pressure graph, you probably had a couple anyway.
Post Reply Post Reply
My Dr. had my Vpap Adapt set at what showed on the machine setting as min Epap 4 and max Epap 10 nothing else showed on the settings setup screen.

I showed 0 AHI and slept up to 6 hours with the smily face showing.

I felt like death warmed over. Great compliance though. I was unplugging the machine to turn it off everyday. Was I cured as well?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Starting therapy - 3 days in, help and recommendations joedes 1 38 27 minutes ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Persistent micro arousals? first few days on ResMed after switch from Philips. manders513 10 1,218 Yesterday, 01:14 PM
Last Post: freakyfrog
  3 Days of Oscar Charts - Looking for advice Jakeb24 5 131 04-15-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Jakeb24
Question Help! 40 days CPAP no symptom relief. What's wrong? cpapmj 2 123 04-14-2024, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  Worried about insurance requirement to see doctor within 90 days NewlyDiagnosed 9 207 04-10-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Treatment] New User; Fine Tuning- First 3 Days of Data jgthegrouch 9 457 01-16-2024, 02:25 PM
Last Post: jgthegrouch
  Abdominal pain from open mouth. 4 days Neo2020 1 367 01-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.