Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Zero point zero
Cool 
Zero point zero
[Image: SH-zero.PNG]

[Image: SH-smiley.PNG]

Been on therapy now since 24 Mar 2015. This is the 2nd zero. I did have six 50% and two 20% restrictions. Not much of a win but I'll take it.

Coffee
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Zero point zero
Woot! Congrats AlanE.

Saldus Miegas
Post Reply Post Reply
Well-done AlanE.

It's exciting when you see that 0.0

I've had 4 now in the last year. Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations and I'm sure you'll see more of them. Once you are down below 1 or 2 regularly they will just sort of pop up. I've had seven 0.0's in the last two weeks but that doesn't mean I don't have problems. My main one just now is nocturia - last night despite the 0.0 I had to get up four times to pee and so never got more than two and a half hours at a time. The AHI isn't everything and you may feel bad in spite of a low one, but low is certainly better than high. I may be waking up several times a night to pee but in at least I'm not strangling myself during the sleep time I do get.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
That's awesome AlanE!! Congrats!!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi AlanE,
CONGRATULATIONS!
Keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats! I got an AHI of 0.0 the other night--but I forgot to put my SD card in my machine that night. I'm told the machine will load the card--everything else was there--therapy time, mask disconnect, etc., when loaded into DreamMapper and Sleepyhead. Can't believe that is correct--I'm 6 weeks into using the machine--but did get a .4 AHI the night before. I'm under AHI 2 for the last 2 weeks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great Job AlanE.

You have given all us newbies something to aim for. 7 months - I hope we can do it too.

DonC
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Thomas A. Edison

Post Reply Post Reply
WTG! I am still searching for my first 0.0. When I got up to pee at 3:30 this am, I was at 0.0, but ended the night at 0.3. One day Wink

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Single Point Low O2 Data mcman56 1 249 11-16-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  The point of CPAP Machine explained ? Gregsleep 6 643 10-20-2023, 08:54 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Airmini leaking noise at the humidx connection point ggoom 1 1,628 04-24-2022, 01:11 PM
Last Post: SleepinAZ
  First couple of nights, would any changes make sense at this point? tormund 3 694 02-06-2022, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Woody6977 4 630 01-11-2022, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Woody6977
  What is the point of "Nasal Masks" ? S. Manz 16 1,858 10-27-2021, 09:29 PM
Last Post: brianc18t
  at what point does it actually start to get better? mallwalker 4 799 10-06-2021, 09:57 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.