Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Zzz-Pap Software
Zzz-Pap Software
I own the Zzz-Pap Auto CPAP machine. I had a hard drive crash on my computer resulting in a loss of the compliance software and cannot find the CD. I contacted PMI Probasics about the software and they told me since they no longer sell the device, they could not help me. They suggested I contact Apex, the manufacturer of the machine. I have done that with no luck.

I know this is a shot in the dark, but perhaps someone here has the software and would be willing to email it to me or burn me a CD from their copy. I will pay for shipping if someone could do that. Thank you in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Zzz-Pap Software
Hi BamaDad,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm not sure how else you would go about getting that software.
Hang in there for more suggestions and much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
If all you need is compliance data, do you have the SD card on which the data was recorded? The data should still be there for any DME or insurance that may be requiring the data. Since this is a stranded, discontinued machine with no support, you should be able to replace it through insurance. If not, start checking Craigslist for a current inexpensive machine and keep the ZZZ for backup.

Why do you need the compliance data?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2015, 02:25 PM)BamaDad Wrote: I own the Zzz-Pap Auto CPAP machine. I had a hard drive crash on my computer resulting in a loss of the compliance software and cannot find the CD. I contacted PMI Probasics about the software and they told me since they no longer sell the device, they could not help me. They suggested I contact Apex, the manufacturer of the machine. I have done that with no luck.

I know this is a shot in the dark, but perhaps someone here has the software and would be willing to email it to me or burn me a CD from their copy. I will pay for shipping if someone could do that. Thank you in advance.

Hi BamaDad,

Welcome to the Forum! A while back, I too tried getting the software compliance cd.

Anyway, while I could not get the CD for myself, Apex did provide the software to my DME free of charge. Maybe you can have your doctor or DME ask for it? BTW, my DME did tell me that the Zzz-Pap is now being sold under the name Apex XT...(they have different ones) and the iCH Auto which is what I have. He was told that the software is the same.

Good luck and keep us posted.Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 141 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,239 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 405 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 357 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 626 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,301 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 690 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.