Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

a nearly year long struggle for a good night's sleep
a nearly year long struggle for a good night's sleep
hi,

I have a therapy thread, but figured i'd just post these 3 screenshots to show that through help from folks in here, and managing your own therapy, you can get results that are what CPAP was intended for. 

trust me, there were a lot of bad nights (still have them, just nowhere near as many) and a lot of settings/masks/pillows/accessories combinations before i got to this point. 

my point is, for those that struggle to get good results, they are definitely within reach. the good folks in here can steer you with sage advice. but you still need to take control of it by yourself. i don't see many folks in here that get anywhere as near good advice from their medical teams.

and OSCAR is a godsend. without it, i'd just look at my daily ahi numbers and assume it was a "me" thing. all the data you need to correct bad diagnoses is in it. 

at the end of the day--literally--all we want is a good night's sleep.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night with new Bipap after sleep study and 37 AHI mostly CA PandaZA 102 2,642 5 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Good numbers but still feeling tired Ptoeneigh 16 1,612 Yesterday, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Ptoeneigh
  Good AHI but some long OAs with slow machine response Barefooter64 1 100 05-13-2024, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Help - 1 year CPAP - not success - help very welcome! leono85 54 4,057 05-13-2024, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Macka
  Off to a good start ATXSleepdeprived 1 87 05-12-2024, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] Issues with dry mouth waking me up since raising pressure, can't find good solution jlpool 2 220 05-01-2024, 06:24 PM
Last Post: MoreBeers
Question INTUS Sleep results, mild sleep apnea or UARS? Chimken 5 320 04-30-2024, 02:00 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.