Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

adjust bipap pressure
how do I increase pressure on my resmed aircurve 10 it is now 12/9

I got 11 hours on my bipap last night and am still very tired though there were no leaks and humidity was ok

Robert baker[/size]
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day Robert, welcome to Apnea Board. You can find out all about the adjustments on your machine by asking for a free copy of the clinician's manual available here: http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual There are hundreds of machines listed, so read he instructions carefully and make sure you request the manual for your exact machine. (There are at least three Aircurve models that I know of, so be very specific to get the right manual).

But could I ask why you want to increase your pressure? I see you use ResScan, so I assume there's something there which indicates a pressure increase world be helpful?
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi robert baker,
WELCOME! to the forum.!

Much success to you with your CPAP therapy and hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High CA in PSG and with Bipap J Duffy 62 1,068 Yesterday, 11:26 AM
Last Post: J Duffy
  First Night on Bipap-Pretty Rough bluemom51 17 363 11-16-2017, 06:23 PM
Last Post: astrodancer
  With a face mask pressure is about 8.5. With a nasal pillow pressure was 20 at one po brojohn1611 10 425 11-04-2017, 03:05 AM
Last Post: James2017
  Which BiPap to get Lanco 11 436 11-02-2017, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] Centrals increasing; new to BiPap cdbeardie 37 701 11-02-2017, 03:17 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  advice on setting up an auto-bipap bob simons 16 9,686 10-22-2017, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Aardvark08
  Autoset 90 percentile pressure vs. Titration study pressure CDNHoser 12 360 10-19-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Sleepster