Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

advice on changing ramp pressure before going to sleep
Cool 
advice on changing ramp pressure before going to sleep
[:cool:size=large]

i am a new user to this forum. i have a REMstar-MSERIES-. have used sleep apnea hit i got on google to change my pressure. i was able to change my pressure to my prescription -8h2ocm -however, i was not able to find a way to change my pressure to 4H2O cm for the 20 minutes that i want to RAMP BACK TO as i am falling asleep. does anyone have any suggestions on how i might adjust this feature. i would greatly appreciate it.

thank you,
[/size]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: advice on changing ramp pressure before going to sleep
(04-28-2012, 02:17 PM)amrfhsd1 Wrote: [Coolsize=large]

i am a new user to this forum. i have a REMstar-MSERIES-. have used sleep apnea hit i got on google to change my pressure. i was able to change my pressure to my prescription -8h2ocm -however, i was not able to find a way to change my pressure to 4H2O cm for the 20 minutes that i want to RAMP BACK TO as i am falling asleep. does anyone have any suggestions on how i might adjust this feature. i would greatly appreciate it.

thank you,
[/size]

welcome to the forum.

you can go to the private files area to see how to get into the clinician area and get the clinician manual.

First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
If I understand you correctly, your pressure is set to 8 but you want the ramp to start at 4?

Like UncaBill said, you can go to the Private Files area and get instructions on how to download the clinician and user manuals.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links

However, you will probably find that the pressure of 4 will not be enough. It will feel as if you are not getting enough air. You are, of course, but it may feel suffocating.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I personally never had trouble with a low pressure of four.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR advice juniper 7 174 04-12-2024, 05:17 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 52 2,542 04-06-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: akarifur
  [Diagnosis] WatchPAT sleep apena diagnosis low AHI higher RDI. Need advice godiego 24 3,707 04-04-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: godiego
  New user looking for Advice NeedSleepnea 15 328 04-01-2024, 11:08 AM
Last Post: NeedSleepnea
  New to CPAP, looking for guidance and advice iamJB 18 465 03-31-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 290 03-27-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 26 1,029 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FrankReality

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.