Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

advice please for Philips Respironics DreamStation
advice please for Philips Respironics DreamStation
Dear Dude

I got and using Philips Respironics DreamStation without humidifier and using it foe past four days with Philips Respironics DreamWear mask.

Yesterday night I felt the pressure is up and down. But when I cek the tube without mask the pressure in constant. When I fix it with mask again i felt the same.

The pressure was set to 4 and a lock symbol shown in the screen and doesn't allow me to change the ramp settings.

Could you help me to solve these issues!

thanks and regards

Subbu

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: advice please for Philips Respironics DreamStation
Welcome to the forum gobisubbu!

So has your sleep doctor put you on fixed pressure, or on auto adjusting pressure?
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Cflex or cflex plus is probably enabled.
You wont get pressure fluctuations just blowing air thru the tube as the blower is running wide open trying to reach its set pressure.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can unlock the start pressure settings by accessing the clinicians menu, see elsewhere in forum on how to sccess it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-25-2016, 05:28 AM)gobisubbu Wrote: Dear Dude

I got and using Philips Respironics DreamStation without humidifier and using it foe past four days with Philips Respironics DreamWear mask.

Yesterday night I felt the pressure is up and down. But when I cek the tube without mask the pressure in constant. When I fix it with mask again i felt the same.

The pressure was set to 4 and a lock symbol shown in the screen and doesn't allow me to change the ramp settings.

Could you help me to solve these issues!

thanks and regards

Subbu

Follow this http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...13#pid8013 link than follow directions to find your machines clinician set up manual and will explain how to fix your problem.
If that doesn't work for you let us know and we will help you.
Good Luck.
Coffee
Please Take Care, Stay Safe and follow the guidelines to Stay Healthy!  Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 40 3,215 6 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,959 348,886 10 hours ago
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 37 1,523 03-17-2024, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Pressure] Looking for advice about ASV settings rosebladepat 7 97 03-15-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  [Treatment] Looking for Advice jlacassin 0 54 03-15-2024, 03:51 PM
Last Post: jlacassin
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 316 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 13 514 03-12-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: FrankReality

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.