Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

aerophagia
RE: aerophagia
jerry, make sure all sessions are checked. If you have more than one session the most common reason for this discrepancy is if only one of multiple sessions is checked.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Can not find where it refers to sessions. Can you help me out?
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-26-2020, 10:44 AM)jerry1967 Wrote: I download the new version of OSCAR and when I use it I get a different AHI than the one from my machine. Like this morning OSCAR said my AHI was 4.3 but my machine gave me an 8.8. Can anybody tell me why I am getting a different 

Check your Resmed is giving stats for 1 day by default after a power cycle it shows average for the last 30 days
Post Reply Post Reply
Right now it is on one day but I will keep track of that tonight. You might be right on this. thank you, I will let you know.
Post Reply Post Reply
Jerry, at the bottom of the left column is an area called Session Information. Each session should be listed there with a check-mark in a small box to the left of the date. If there is more than one session be sure all are checked.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
All sessions are checked. 

Last night it only recorded the first 3 hours and it says Only had mask on for 3 hours. that is not right I wore it for 7.3 hours according to my ResMed machine.

Does anybody know what is going on. 

Wish I never updated to the new version, nothing but trouble since I did update it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've had strange things happen when the download had some corrupted code.  It has only occurred about 4 times in my total time using computers, but it can happen.

You may wish to rule this out by checking the OSCAR install file's hash that you downloaded.  Here are 3 hashes for the Windows 10 64 bit 1.2.0 version.  Also, the link at the top of the page, https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/, is the ONLY approved OSCAR download location.  
  • MD5:
    F8A457FFAFB05479459538E2E5BC1BFE

• SHA-1:
    C3222DFF3B0FD6C5C2C771745E805FE6675252A5

• SHA-256:
    6968F75FC8C398A6A26BAED84AA5F14358F284ED8FECC00797906FFABFF1EC2

Good luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-28-2020, 09:32 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I've had strange things happen when the download had some corrupted code.  It has only occurred about 4 times in my total time using computers, but it can happen.

You may wish to rule this out by checking the OSCAR install file's hash that you downloaded.  Here are 3 hashes for the Windows 10 64 bit 1.2.0 version.  Also, the link at the top of the page, https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/, is the ONLY approved OSCAR download location.  
  • MD5:
    F8A457FFAFB05479459538E2E5BC1BFE

• SHA-1:
    C3222DFF3B0FD6C5C2C771745E805FE6675252A5

• SHA-256:
    6968F75FC8C398A6A26BAED84AA5F14358F284ED8FECC00797906FFABFF1EC2

Good luck!
I don't have the slightess idea what those numbes are or what to do with them. Can I just delete he versrion on my computer and try downloading it again?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes you can try downloading it again. Search for a "MD5 and SHA Checksum Utility" app. There are several free ones. You would run the checksum app after downloading OSCAR and use the OSCAR downloaded filename in the "File" box. It will calculate the checksum for any or all the checksum types that I have listed. If it is a good download, the numbers should match the ones have I listed. You only need to use one of the 3 that I listed for comparison. If you still have the one you used to install OSCAR, you can check it first.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Tried downloading OSCAR  again and still only getting half the night, The sessions show 3 on the left and they are all checked but the graphs only show 2 sessions. Oscar quits recording after the second session.

I just went back to look at the night and the 3d session showed up. For some reason, it took a half-hour to show up. Also is there a way to change the recording time? Mine is one hour ahead of the actual start and end time.

Is clock drift the way I change the start and stop time?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP, awful aerophagia callamar75 24 606 03-25-2024, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  4 months in - Do I have to live with aerophagia? RedNailz 18 1,654 03-09-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: RedNailz
  help... Suspicous Flow Rate and Flow Limitations, bothersome Aerophagia Barefooter64 11 525 02-19-2024, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Sad [Treatment] UARS with Aerophagia and a High Leak Rate, what next? Adam0410 9 409 02-14-2024, 10:01 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [Treatment] Aerophagia + Long Sleep Times jambo99 1 216 02-07-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
Ohmy Aerophagia is making me lose my mind urachan 9 850 01-01-2024, 05:01 AM
Last Post: airwaystent
  EPR, Central Apnea, and Aerophagia rpierce 23 2,308 11-12-2023, 12:39 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.