Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

air addict
ok 4 years ago I failed the cpap thing but I got a beatup old s8. well this time I decided I have to make it work so while I wait for my new a10 autoset I fixed the s8 and started ton use it. after a week It died again (humidifier) so last night I didn't use it. when I woke I felt like something the dog left in the yard and I slept over 15 hours. I guess the cpap works I can't wait to get started again.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2015, 06:31 AM)k_ogre Wrote: ok 4 years ago I failed the cpap thing but I got a beatup old s8. well this time I decided I have to make it work so while I wait for my new a10 autoset I fixed the s8 and started ton use it. after a week It died again (humidifier) so last night I didn't use it. when I woke I felt like something the dog left in the yard and I slept over 15 hours. I guess the cpap works I can't wait to get started again.

k_ogre,
Welcome to the board. Glad you are giving CPAP another chance. You won't fail this time. :grin:
There is a lot of help here. Just ask!
OpalRose
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome! Good luck this time around!
Post Reply Post Reply

Welcome to the forum, these folk are such a help!

I hope your new machine comes soon so you can stop feeling like a beat up dog and get
to feeling like a new dog up to new tricks!

The Manse Hen
Post Reply Post Reply