Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

air addict
air addict
ok 4 years ago I failed the cpap thing but I got a beatup old s8. well this time I decided I have to make it work so while I wait for my new a10 autoset I fixed the s8 and started ton use it. after a week It died again (humidifier) so last night I didn't use it. when I woke I felt like something the dog left in the yard and I slept over 15 hours. I guess the cpap works I can't wait to get started again.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: air addict
(03-14-2015, 06:31 AM)k_ogre Wrote: ok 4 years ago I failed the cpap thing but I got a beatup old s8. well this time I decided I have to make it work so while I wait for my new a10 autoset I fixed the s8 and started ton use it. after a week It died again (humidifier) so last night I didn't use it. when I woke I felt like something the dog left in the yard and I slept over 15 hours. I guess the cpap works I can't wait to get started again.

k_ogre,
Welcome to the board. Glad you are giving CPAP another chance. You won't fail this time. :grin:
There is a lot of help here. Just ask!
OpalRose
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome! Good luck this time around!
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum, these folk are such a help!

I hope your new machine comes soon so you can stop feeling like a beat up dog and get
to feeling like a new dog up to new tricks!

The Manse Hen
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.