Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

air flow
air flow
Hi,

I have aResMed Tango C series. I can not find out how to adjust the air flow.
Please help.

Robert
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: air flow
I copied this from a 5 year old posting:

Quote: I finally figured it out on my own. I pushed buttons until I was blue in the face :lol:
If anyone needs to know for their ResMed C-Series Tango CPAP Machine to adjust the pressure - leave plugged in and press together the humidity up and down arrows and hold until you see P. (and a number) then use the up and down arrows to adjust the pressure. Then press the on/off button to accept the desired pressure.

Hope this helps!

I am also sending you a pm with some links specifically for this machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Also the clinical manual for "ResMed C-Series Tango" is available via Email
Scroll to section three "ResMed Manuals"
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Welcome to the forum, Robert
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-09-2015, 11:24 PM)Mosquitobait Wrote: I copied this from a 5 year old posting:

Quote: I finally figured it out on my own. I pushed buttons until I was blue in the face :lol:
If anyone needs to know for their ResMed C-Series Tango CPAP Machine to adjust the pressure - leave plugged in and press together the humidity up and down arrows and hold until you see P. (and a number) then use the up and down arrows to adjust the pressure. Then press the on/off button to accept the desired pressure.

Hope this helps!

I am also sending you a pm with some links specifically for this machine.

Post Reply Post Reply
Dear Mosquitobait,

Thank you VERY much! I think that worked.
Robert

P.S. Here in Florida, I fear, I am Mosquitobait Myself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2015, 12:47 AM)hutch61 Wrote: Dear Mosquitobait,

Thank you VERY much! I think that worked.
Robert

P.S. Here in Florida, I fear, I am Mosquitobait Myself.

Because they are the size of humming birds; and one must use Anti-Aircraft Artillery to bring them down...
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2015, 04:49 AM)justMongo Wrote:
(07-10-2015, 12:47 AM)hutch61 Wrote: P.S. Here in Florida, I fear, I am Mosquitobait Myself.

Because they are the size of humming birds; and one must use Anti-Aircraft Artillery to bring them down...

That's the truth. Though closer to the coast they are like bumblebee sized. Was thinking of putting up a bat house but they might get attacked by the skeeters.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi hutch61,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
It's good to hear you got your machine reset.
BTW, the mosquitos like me, too, )Ha-Ha.)
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Adjusting for flow limitations jane2911 10 293 03-25-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: jane2911
  [Equipment] HELP - BIPAP-ST Restricting Inhalation/Exhalation Air Flow / Tidal Volume PAPPER101 3 107 03-24-2024, 09:29 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  flow limitations acceptable levels yankees123 27 1,600 03-23-2024, 02:41 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  OSCAR flow rate assessment -- mouth leaks, palatal prolapse? manders513 9 227 03-22-2024, 06:16 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  Fixed mask leak, but flow limit seems to be increasing AHI emile.leplattenier 3 140 03-19-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  relationship to flow rate and leaks sleepingbetterinFl 2 134 03-19-2024, 10:47 AM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  What is that spike in Flow limit? urachan 7 497 03-16-2024, 05:17 PM
Last Post: urachan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.