Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

air pressure won't change
air pressure won't change
Hi, I have a new ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto. I use bi-pap settings of 15 in and 10 out. I feel like I cannot get enough air and have gone back to my old machine. I tried setting the pressure up, but nothing happens. When I look at the reading it is 10/12. I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. I appreciate any feedback you have. I have an SD card.
Marcyf
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: air pressure won't change
Hi marcyf and welcome

I don't use AirCurve 10, you'll find the information in the clinical manual, available via email, scroll to section three http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Try change the setting without the SD card in the machine, then put the card back in the machine, if the setting revert back to the previous setting, then more likely the settings written on the SD and won't allow any changes with this SD card.
You'll need to contact your provider or get a new SD card, you can also use the machine without the SD card but some data will lost and might cause problems with the provider

SleepyHead software http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH2/ support AirCurve 10, works with windows and Mac
ResScan software support ResMed machines and works with windows only
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. I just tried and it will not let me change anything. I will have to call tomorrow and take the machine in. Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi marcyf,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I wonder if your DME has locked the machine so you aren’t able to change pressure settings unless it’s unlocked. I don’t know how to unlock it but someone here will know.
Hang in there for more suggestions.
Much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Since the ResMed AirCurve 10 has a built in cellular modem, I wonder if the physician or DME is tweaking pressure remotely.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you all for your input. I wanted to call her today but it is a holiday, so will have to wait another day. I have a feeling it is locked so I cannot change the settings. I guess I will find out. I will post when I do find out so anyone with the same machine will know theirs could be locked. ; )
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Help - Mask change causing fatigue? coffee9724 3 226 04-15-2024, 09:01 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 123 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  ResMed Humidifier Tub Change? Reesche 12 377 04-09-2024, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Reesche
Angry Waking Up with CPAP, Not Getting Full Nights Rest. What Settings to Change? xgrea40 3 325 04-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: jcp519
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,964 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  [CPAP] Prisma 20A - Change of machine and regression elliott.981. 17 1,871 03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Macka
  Any change recommendations to machine? NativTxn 2 357 02-17-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: NativTxn

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.