Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

air sense 11 resmed Bluetooth will not pair
air sense 11 resmed Bluetooth will not pair
Cannot pair android phone to MyAir app. The cellular connection works fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: air sense 11 resmed Bluetooth will not pair
Unplug your Airsense, wait a minute then plug it back in and try again.
Worked for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reply. I have unplugged 5 times (for 40 sec)already. Unfortunately no luck. Saw a post that iphones easier to pair to the app.
Post Reply Post Reply
Uninstall the My Air app, then be by your Air Sense when you reinstall it and set it up.
I had the power off on my Air Sense for about 5 hours, had to reinstall the MY Air.
It wouldn't work until I started from scratch by the Air Sense, it seems to be really touchy about it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-19-2023, 09:38 PM)ckelle Wrote: Cannot pair android phone to MyAir app. The cellular connection works fine.

Hi, I wasn't able to use the app on my android phone, so I just look at myair on my computer now. It's just the same as using your phone.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had a similar issue. When the app would try to pair, the screen on the machine would list the code to type in as if it was connecting, but the machine wasn't showing up on the phone app. What I eventually realized was there was a grey area on my phone screen that had the name of the machine, BUT the font was almost the SAME color as the grey background. I probably missed it like 3 different times before I realized it was there the whole time waiting for me to tap on it.

In any case, the app is crap. Aside from the above design flaw, it tells you very little useful info. Check out OSCAR instead.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know if this is precisely the same situation but my new Airsense 11 has been a pain. The data shows up on the home screen but is never sent to the app on my phone, despite a clear Bluetooth icon on the machine. Well, it turns out the data is not transmitted via Bluetooth. Or Wireless. It only uses cellular, despite the fact that Bluetooth is on the machine! (I think it uses it for registration only). I live in a rural area and the only way we get cell coverage is via wireless.

I do not understand this for the life of me and the ads and product pages should all declare that cellular coverage is required to use the data function.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 27 591 2 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,335 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 353 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  Air Sense 11 - Pressure Setting goblue2024 3 426 01-10-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  [Treatment] Three days using Soft Cervical Collar, AHI 6.73, 4.81, 22.28; makes sense? Aldiorg 9 905 11-15-2023, 12:47 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [CPAP] Air Sense 10 SD card LED flashing red BNelson 2 590 10-12-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: BNelson
  [Treatment] Help me make sense of OSCAR data hexecution 4 637 10-11-2023, 12:25 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.