Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

airsense 11 hypoallergenic filter
airsense 11 hypoallergenic filter
I went looking for a hypoallergenic filter for my airsense 11.  Found them for about $6 for 2 plus another $7 for shipping.  They are $12-$14 for 60 for the airsense 10 on Amazon.  Are the 10's bigger than the 11's in both dimensions so they could be cut down?  I did find the regular filters for the 11 on Amazon.  I am paying about $2 for 2 from my medical supplier, but I have to drive 50 miles RT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: airsense 11 hypoallergenic filter
You will need to cut down the A10's filter to fit the AS11.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Interesting, since I see them advertised on [DME Link Removed] Supplier #1 for the AS11??

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
As the Airsense 11 is so new folks are having a hard time getting the various supplies for them. In time this will ease up, but for now, cutting down the Airsense 10 filter is your best bet.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-25-2022, 02:57 PM)cramseur Wrote: I see them advertised on Supplier #1 for the AS11??

Advertised, yes.  Shipping, not so much.  They added them to the website for ordering on 2/8 I believe.  I placed an order there on 2/9.  They still have not shipped (on backorder).  Shipping estimate is currently 2/28, but I don't know how firm that date is.  I'm hoping they'll be on their way soon!

There have been a couple 3rd party brands of the "hypoallergenic" available for AS11, much less expensive and fit well -- I bought some via an online DME and some via Ebay.  They are acceptable quality, and much finer than the Resmed branded "Standard" filter, but still visibly less thick/dense than the filter which came pre-installed in my AS11.  I'm hoping the Resmed-branded Hypoallergenic will match what came pre-installed in my AS11.
Post Reply Post Reply
I finally found some on Ebay.  Like everything from them or Amazon, you can't be sure you are getting a quality product but they look fine

https://www.ebay.com/itm/363595426384
Post Reply Post Reply
I've bought OEM Ultrafine filters and a spare water tray for a DS2 from a CPAP supplier that isn't on this boards list. The prices were very good and shipping was quick. How would one get a supplier added to the list.

Below is a screenshot of the suppliers checkout cart that I added (40) generic hypoallergenic filters for an Air Sense 11. USPS postage of $4.23 seems reasonable.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
@LarryPac - Yep, that is the same brand I bought from Ebay, "Total Home Care", though I bought from a different seller (several sellers have had them at different times).  They fit perfectly, are well priced, and are visibly thicker/denser than the Resmed-branded "Standard" filters.  I find them perfectly "acceptable", especially for the price.

They are still visibly less thick/dense than the filter which was "factory installed" in my AS11.  I suspect that was a Resmed-branded Hypoallergenic but can't prove it yet.  Still, for most people and given the cost, those 3rd party filters may be the best option even when Resmed catches up on supply.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 840 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Filter types vs. original for AirSense 10 fotjon 3 118 03-21-2024, 12:57 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  ResMed S10 Air Filter Options MoreBeers 9 1,876 12-08-2023, 12:34 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
Wink Replacing filter fiber in N30i and P30i QuietAir vents - possible! PurpleOx 2 3,183 08-16-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Konomoose
  [Equipment] cleaning the filter on a nasal mask msherman1000 3 911 06-23-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: YipeekiOH

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.