Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

airsense10 auto cpap(for him) VS DreamStation Auto CPAP DSX500T11 w/HT humid
airsense10 auto cpap(for him) VS DreamStation Auto CPAP DSX500T11 w/HT humid

I'm new member for here. I 'm just checked to my breath health and found some problem then my doctor recommended to use CPAP.
So I search on internet and think wanna to try 2 brand(serie)
1. Resmed airsense10 autoset(for him)
2. DreamStation Auto CPAP DSX500T11 w/HT humidifier and heated tube
Please give me your recommened which one is better? their accessories is not expensive.

and if I would like to order in USA ,which shoppind onlines I take this without Prescription/Letter of Medical Need Request?

Thank you in advance for your advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: airsense10 auto cpap(for him) VS DreamStation Auto CPAP DSX500T11 w/HT humid
Welcome

Either machine will work fine provided you actually need CPAP therapy. Did you have a sleep study (also known as Polysomnography) done?

No legitimate vendor in the USA will sell you a CPAP machine without a prescription. If your doctor prescribed a CPAP machine, you can get your prescription from them. Once you have that, check the Supplier list link at the top of the page.

Good luck
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: airsense10 auto cpap(for him) VS DreamStation Auto CPAP DSX500T11 w/HT humid
This discussion might interest you on the experiences of other members making the same decision:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...10-Autoset
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi rookiepom,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Both of those machines you mentioned are comparable.
Good luck to you as you start CPAP therapy and also with your machine decision.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi rookiepom
Suppliers #2 and # 10 http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List are your best friends, both ship outside US
Most of the rest don't ship Resmed or PR products to foreigners

As for machine choice, I've been ResMed user for over 5 years, very happy with the outcome and not changing any time soon
ResMed machines data reporting on the screen sleep report is far more comprehensive than all other machines put together
AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her comes loaded with extra features and doesn't cost more than AirSense 10 AutoSet

Here are the instructions and how to get the clinical manual for your CPAP machine:
AirSense 10 http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsens...setup-info
DreamStation http://www.apneaboard.com/dreamstation-c...structions
Software download links http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links
Welcome

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,
I tried both, both are good, I bought the dreamstation as I found it easier to breath on and had less gas effects from the therapy. I like the ramp feature which you can just press on top of the machine if needing more ramp time and also the removable humidifier for travelling.
Cheers
Steve
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP Side Effects Tylermdugan 6 370 2 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 26 971 5 hours ago
Last Post: BKeeper
Thumbsdown Tongue Holder / Retainer with CPAP does not meet expectations. G. Szabo 3 52 5 hours ago
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Ready to buy CPAP machine NewlyDiagnosed 13 215 6 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Help - 1 year CPAP - not success - help very welcome! leono85 36 2,364 Yesterday, 03:42 AM
Last Post: leono85
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,313 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 0 50 03-17-2024, 07:09 PM
Last Post: slowmoto

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.