Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

airsense10 autoset -dreamstation autocpap
RE: airsense10 autoset -dreamstation autocpap
(02-20-2020, 04:14 PM)eDormeo wrote Wrote: Did you try both of these steps:

1.  From File, go to Preferences and then Events and make sure RERA is checked.

2.  Doublecheck on the Daily page at the bottom left side of the graph area to make sure the RERA option is black and green.

Yes, I tried those two steps, before asking here. 1.-In events, it is marked 2.- In the bottom RIGHT, (in my case) in the daily view in the graphics, RERA does not appear (black and green or red and black, it literally does not appear) when I import data from RESMED. If I import from DreamStation, then it does appear and is black and green.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your ResMed has not identified a RERA.
Can we get both the model number and serial number of your ResMed machine so we can verify its physical age.
At some point in the past ResMed did not identify RERA. RERA is best identified by scanning Flow Rate for Arrousals then see what the Flow Limits are in front of it to see if it was a RERA. I only use the RERA event as a flag that I need to look for RERAs.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here's the control I'm referring to.  Is it not there for you?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-20-2020, 04:55 PM)bonjour Wrote: Your ResMed has not identified a RERA.  
Can we get both the model number and serial number of your ResMed machine so we can verify its physical age.
At some point in the past ResMed did not identify RERA.  RERA is best identified by scanning Flow Rate for Arrousals then see what the Flow Limits are in front of it to see if it was a RERA.  I only use the RERA event as a flag that I need to look for RERAs.

Model number I do not see. On the back are: Serial number, Catalog number and device number Which of the two do you need? Where do I send this data? For private ?. Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-20-2020, 05:18 PM)astracan Wrote:
(02-20-2020, 04:55 PM)bonjour Wrote: Your ResMed has not identified a RERA.  
At some point in the past ResMed did not identify RERA.  RERA is best identified by scanning Flow Rate for Arrousals then see what the Flow Limits are in front of it to see if it was a RERA.  I only use the RERA event as a flag that I need to look for RERAs.

Model number I do not see. On the back are: Serial number, Catalog number and device number Which of the two do you need? Where do I send this data? For private ?. Thank you

I send PM, Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
FYI, PM not received,
The SN is typically coded for place of manufacture and date manufactured. Many here have interpreted this info before.
Post Reply Post Reply
The PM came to me, and I’ve recommended either sending to Bonjour or simply posting.
Post Reply Post Reply
the machine indicated

Australia, 2019, 15th week so April
Can someone be specific on when the RERA was added with respect to this date?
Post Reply Post Reply
I can't answer specifically but can tell you my 2015 airsense autoset apap flags rera (but does not have the soft response feature).
Post Reply Post Reply
And my machine 37028_221416xxxxx - a very early Autoset does not do RERA detection. I believe my machine had been used when I got it in February 2015. The RERA detection was discovered/announced shortly after that.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 106 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 167 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  Dreamstation II -> AirSense 11 AutoSet todivefor 10 650 02-23-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: drwoodr
  Moving From RM S9 to Airsense10 -- Great Discomfort hypnos 3 409 11-10-2023, 08:51 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Fixing AirSense10 Air Noise BNB1023 6 2,266 11-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  CPAP DreamStation CPAP Pro con Auto-Trial AirSense 10 AutoSet cybor 0 578 09-09-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: cybor
  Is there any reason to buy the AirSense 11 when the AirSense10 is still available (an snorin2 4 678 07-27-2023, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Cpapian

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.