Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

airsense10 autoset -dreamstation autocpap
RE: airsense10 autoset -dreamstation autocpap
It would be great if social security (that's what the national public health system in Spain is called) understood my complaints, Bonjour, but he won't even listen to them. That they gave me a Bipap would be fantastic, but it won't happen.
  I got them to give me a PAP machine because I took them a polysomnography that I did in my private insurance, where there are many desaturations, many arousals, although the IAH index is slight, nothing more. I have two options: try to get used to the machine assigned to me or run out of it. I think it will be better to use it, although I need to adjust it as much as possible, for that I ask for help.
For now I summarize what you have told me and I have put:
IPAP 7-13 opti-start off, humidifier 1
What else do you advise me ?. Flex? What flex? Ez-start activated or not?
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-09-2020, 04:23 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: On the dream station make sure you don't have optistart turned on as that will limit the max pressure of the machine for a number of days 30 I think

Ok, optistart off, thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
All you can do with a DreamStation is to use a flex of 2 or 3, whichever feels best to you, therapeutically it will make little difference, and then increase pressure for everything but central apneas.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2020, 03:52 PM)bonjour Wrote: All you can do with a DreamStation is to use a flex of 2 or 3, whichever feels best to you, therapeutically it will make little difference, and then increase pressure for everything but central apneas.

So I will, I will use flex a 2. What kind of flex do I use? A, C or C + ?. Anyone who can explain to me what is EZ-start and if I use it or not ?. Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
Do not use ez-start leave that off
Post Reply Post Reply
        I still have a lot of RERA. Any help trying to download them? I follow the advice, opti-start disabled and ez-start disabled. CFlex 3
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=21243 Wrote:astracan pid='339836' dateline='1584173172']                 I still have a lot of RERA. Any help trying to download them? I follow the advice, opti-start disabled and ez-start disabled. CFlex 3

I'm getting worse or that's my impression. Day by day the IAH rises little by little and there is even periodic breathing. I have lowered the pressure, because I observe that I do not go higher than 10. Now RERA and hypoapneas have risen, a lot. Any suggestion?
Post Reply Post Reply
Astracan, you need more minimum pressure to treat the Hypopnoea maybe min of 8 I would not limit the upper pressure leave it set higher the CA’s and periodic breathing may reduce by lowering Cflex to 2
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 125 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 169 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  Dreamstation II -> AirSense 11 AutoSet todivefor 10 659 02-23-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: drwoodr
  Moving From RM S9 to Airsense10 -- Great Discomfort hypnos 3 410 11-10-2023, 08:51 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Fixing AirSense10 Air Noise BNB1023 6 2,266 11-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  CPAP DreamStation CPAP Pro con Auto-Trial AirSense 10 AutoSet cybor 0 582 09-09-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: cybor
  Is there any reason to buy the AirSense 11 when the AirSense10 is still available (an snorin2 4 678 07-27-2023, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Cpapian

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.