Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

airsense10 autoset -dreamstation autocpap
RE: airsense10 autoset -dreamstation autocpap
It would be great if social security (that's what the national public health system in Spain is called) understood my complaints, Bonjour, but he won't even listen to them. That they gave me a Bipap would be fantastic, but it won't happen.
  I got them to give me a PAP machine because I took them a polysomnography that I did in my private insurance, where there are many desaturations, many arousals, although the IAH index is slight, nothing more. I have two options: try to get used to the machine assigned to me or run out of it. I think it will be better to use it, although I need to adjust it as much as possible, for that I ask for help.
For now I summarize what you have told me and I have put:
IPAP 7-13 opti-start off, humidifier 1
What else do you advise me ?. Flex? What flex? Ez-start activated or not?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(03-09-2020, 04:23 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: On the dream station make sure you don't have optistart turned on as that will limit the max pressure of the machine for a number of days 30 I think

Ok, optistart off, thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
All you can do with a DreamStation is to use a flex of 2 or 3, whichever feels best to you, therapeutically it will make little difference, and then increase pressure for everything but central apneas.
Fred Bonjour - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 
OSCAR

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Soft Cervical Collar
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2020, 03:52 PM)bonjour Wrote: All you can do with a DreamStation is to use a flex of 2 or 3, whichever feels best to you, therapeutically it will make little difference, and then increase pressure for everything but central apneas.

So I will, I will use flex a 2. What kind of flex do I use? A, C or C + ?. Anyone who can explain to me what is EZ-start and if I use it or not ?. Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Do not use ez-start leave that off
Post Reply Post Reply
        I still have a lot of RERA. Any help trying to download them? I follow the advice, opti-start disabled and ez-start disabled. CFlex 3
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=21243 Wrote:astracan pid='339836' dateline='1584173172']                 I still have a lot of RERA. Any help trying to download them? I follow the advice, opti-start disabled and ez-start disabled. CFlex 3

I'm getting worse or that's my impression. Day by day the IAH rises little by little and there is even periodic breathing. I have lowered the pressure, because I observe that I do not go higher than 10. Now RERA and hypoapneas have risen, a lot. Any suggestion?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Astracan, you need more minimum pressure to treat the Hypopnoea maybe min of 8 I would not limit the upper pressure leave it set higher the CA’s and periodic breathing may reduce by lowering Cflex to 2
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] ResMed Airsense10 SDCard ssmithrb 7 242 06-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Used AirSense10 bt60 10 513 06-04-2020, 08:43 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Changing EPR on ResMed Airsense10 Autoset SideSleeper 8 388 03-12-2020, 07:56 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  New Resmed Airsense10 Doesn't Come w/SD Card anakranism 21 1,003 10-11-2019, 11:43 AM
Last Post: bonjour
  Autoset vs Autoset for Her mode preference Coffee Man 7 1,215 09-26-2019, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] SD card for Resmed Airsense10 Auto angelitos 10 791 09-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Last Post: angelitos
  AirSense10 auto keeps sending data, even though it’s in Airplane Mode OperaSinger 14 1,818 08-09-2019, 02:58 PM
Last Post: yrnkrn

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.