Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

all data not on SD card
all data not on SD card
I recently downloaded the OSCAR software and I am having an issue with missing data from SD card. I know that it is reading the card because OSCAR will tell me that last time the machine was used and the number of hours, but there is no other data such as AHI or pressure basically everything else is missing. I am sure the card is not locked when in ASV Cpap and I lock it each time I put it in the card reader of computer.  Any advice or needed additional information needed would be appreciated.

Thanks - Lanse
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: all data not on SD card
Two things come to mind. First, you didn't mention if you always have the SD card in the CPAP while you using it. This is a requirement to obtain detailed data. Second, try another SD card. The little puppies can go bad in a heartbeat.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-25-2019, 01:04 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Two things come to mind.  First, you  didn't mention if you always have the SD card in the CPAP while you using it.  This is a requirement to obtain detailed data.  Second, try another SD card.  The little puppies can go bad in a heartbeat.

Thanks for quick response. I always have SD card in machine with exception of downloading data. Interesting enough this problem with reading data actually started with Sleepy Head software after I got a new Respronics autoSV machine after using both their CPAP and then a few years later a biPAP with no problem with data collection and charting. From the first time I used the ASV machine I could not collect data. With Sleepy Head software I would get message that it could not read data format. Then I installed the OSCAR software and although everything seems to work correctly when transferring data from SD card it only gives data for last time used and hours of use all other fields are not filled in.
Post Reply Post Reply
Turn off optistart.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-26-2019, 01:59 PM)b.e.wilson Wrote: Turn off optistart.

That seems to have done the trick. I will know better tomorrow morning but I just made the change and turned machine on for a minute and I have some data which I had not seen before.  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 4 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 288 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 492 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Archive SD card data txrpls 3 802 12-18-2023, 07:11 PM
Last Post: txrpls
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 441 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.