Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

analyzing OSCAR snore chart
analyzing OSCAR snore chart
i get these tiny spikes in my snore chart .. about 3 or 4 seconds long at a level of around 2.

how loud is a level 2 and is 3-4 seconds a long or short time in the world of snoring?

anything revealing about the snore data?

many thanks
charlie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Resmed Airsense 11/Resmed N20 memory foam mask,cervical collar, MyAir software, OSCAR for data analysis
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: analyzing OSCAR snore chart
looks like every other snore chart & so few there aren't enough to register in the statistics box.

if you had long periods of black in your snore graph, more epap pressure would help, but you don't. I wish mine was as light as yours.

I snore but afaik not loudly. my graph lines occasionally go to 5 but are mostly below 1. there's probably some documentation out there associating the scale with decibels if you search for it.
  Shy   I have no particular qualifications or expertise with respect to the apnea/cpap/sleep related content of my posts beyond my own user experiences and what I've learned from others on this site. Each of us bears the burden of evaluating the validity and applicability of what we read here before acting on it.  

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chart Organization in Oscar 1.5 theMezz 5 597 09-05-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: theMezz
  What is OSCAR's unit of measurement for "Snore"? And, more importantly, how could I DaveInDenver 1 550 08-14-2023, 02:27 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Show RERA in Events Chart GeorgePa 3 773 06-09-2023, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR chart resolution is wonky S.L. Ping Beauty 14 1,484 04-25-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: fishsmithmn
Question STARTING OVER: CHART ISSUE/QUESTION Plmnb 4 526 03-24-2023, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
Question (Feature Request) Moving average for OSCAR Minute Vent chart? YouTakeMyBreathAway 1 637 10-13-2022, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  New CPAP User Chart Review jrwillis177 0 422 09-08-2022, 06:54 PM
Last Post: jrwillis177

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.