Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

...and 30 seconds later, it was gone...
...and 30 seconds later, it was gone...
Had a little rain storm the other evening... and then His artwork came forth...

[Image: sk2aAWXl.jpg]

[Image: oH0iVr0l.jpg]

[Image: pQ5p7xfl.jpg]

[Image: STEYC77l.jpg]

[Image: clrtyarl.jpg]

[Image: bXoiXpYl.jpg]

[Image: sMWThQhl.jpg]

[Image: 43Qq9mzl.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: ...and 30 seconds later, it was gone...
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Dreaming

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR
OSCAR Chart Organization
Using Attachments to Post ScreenShots.
Mask Primer
Machine Choices

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, it has been a long cold lonely winter ...and to have rain instead of snow was refreshing in many ways.

(a song to listen)

What a winter is was and the high country snows were more prolific than any previous in my time here.  The We had a good early start in late September with snow and and the starting months of the year did not disappoint.  Generally, March is our snowiest month but the spring storms this year were many and extended longer.  Some of the late storms were not on;y the typical heavy-wet snow producers, but also similar to prime midwinter powder! May had a couple of 18+ inch dumpers a week apart with each day in between bringing several more.

A good winter will keep snow on the peaks throughout the year, but we still have practically full mountain coverage with some decent skiing still to be had, this is a view from yesterday:

[Image: wLbPSSul.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Wherever you live, it's beautiful.  like
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Thanks, BG... I am a couple hundred miles north-east of you, just under 10,000 feet.
I am lucky in many ways.  Was able to get into a humble house of which (on behalf of the bank) I can call my own. It it is a real fixer-upper!  But that is OK because many skills of which I inherited from my father allow me to do the work necessary to really make it something special.

It is beautiful and the solitude is beyond description.  The aforementioned winter tends to make hermits of those who are here.  When the snows start to recede it is then the neighbors start to come out and once again visit. 

A fellow stopped by the other day.  Hadn't seen him in several months.  Very quite and unassuming and generally likes to be left alone.   He walked almost right up to me in the back yard while I was doing some work.  It is very much like him to show up unannounced... even though I heard something he really startled me.  He said for about a half an hour and kinda' ignored me as I tied to finish mu chores..

I asked how he was.  He didn't answer.

When he started to leave I said to myself how good it was to see him.  I figured he would still come by an poke around again some time.  I was taking pictures of my house project that weekend and took a couple shots of Mr. B.W. as well:

[Image: 5S1Jip6l.jpg]

[Image: I1nexOYl.jpg]

[Image: j0NswGwl.jpg]

[Image: b3zhkoZl.jpg]

[Image: D5i0uMql.jpg]

[Image: eUYHPy6l.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Man, we never get visits here in Illinois from Bullwinkle... nothing but Rocket J. Squirrel 'round these parts. Sad

Would LOVE to live in your neighborhood. That just looks SO inviting. Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

#apneaboard
Post Reply Post Reply
Great pics of your neighbor! I can see and understand why he might be a bit of a loner.  Bigwink

10,000' huh? We're right at 5400' or so here. You got your head in the clouds, literally.  Thumbs-up-2
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Very nice PCs, S. L.

No Rocky or Bullwinkle here, just the nutty & dopey SD94.

Coffee
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice. Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a good first step. My recommended first steps include getting good walking shoes, 1 great cup of coffee, and a good GPS.

Wiki Info for Beginners
OSCAR Chart Organization
Mask Primer
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.