Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ResMed Airsense 10 data without SD card?
ResMed Airsense 10 data without SD card?
Is there a way to get the ResMed data without using an SD card?  I created an account and loaded the app on my phone but the app just gives you sort of an overall rating.  The medical personnel can see the data so I'm wondering if there is an alternate way for me to pull it for Oscar.

Yes - The SD Card is not hard to use.
Yes - Oscar has a great reminder to replace the SD card.  
Yes - I still forget, operator error

Thanks,

Dan
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Airsense 10 data without SD card?
The very short answer is, No. Due to the vast amount of data that is provided during a sleep session, some type of connected data storage device is required.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are a few options, none are practical.
1 become a licensed registered sleep doctor. Then you can subscribe into ResMeds database which contains lessor quality data, lower frequency data than what is found on the SD card.

2. Hack into the above database which would be illegal.

3. Wiretap the transmitted signal to ResMed which would likely be illegal.

4. The Garbage data, the summary data that MyAir presents

Or OSCAR
Post Reply Post Reply
May I suggest a hack, which will not stand up to expert scrutiny but is better than nothing:
1. On the machine, go to the Sleep Report and set the interval to 1 day.
2. Observe the amount of time on the machine last night.
3. Observe the AHI, Central index and Obstructive index. Estimate the Hypopnea index by subtracting central and obstructive from AHI.
4. If you are tracking the number of events, multiple the various indexes by the amount of time expressed in hours and fractions (i.e. 8hours and 45 minutes = 8.75 hours)
5. Granted this method does not produce the detail OSCAR does but it can help you better than having nothing at all.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try to find a Toshiba FlashAir card to make it a wireless connection.

MyAir is pretty much a joke on the small amount of data contained. Aptly named, it's mostly filled with air.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 69 25,710 10 hours ago
Last Post: fixed it
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 17 339 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 612 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,580 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,758 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  ResMed 10 Card-to-Cloud: no cellular device NelsonM 20 3,035 03-14-2024, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 157 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.