Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

another OSCAR problem
another OSCAR problem
The few times I was able to load my daily results into OSCAR it looks like this

unlike sleepyhead which looks like this

Why is there about a 3 hour empty gap in OSCAR?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: another OSCAR problem
a little hard to tell because you're not showing flow rate in both screenshots or the session list at bottom of left side daily tab and they're not from the same night.

however, I've had gaps, particularly in beginning and end of flows, caused by phantom session entries and/or sessions that are turned off.

I also experienced this problem when I forgot to replace the sd card in the machine or failed to unlock the sd card during the time in question. SH 1.0.0 beta2 broken gl shows these sessions in the session list and includes them in statistics calculations but has no data to display. OSCAR simply ignores these in the session list and the calculations, and of course has no data to display either.

what's with the night long BND black bar in SH? and are the screenshots from the same or different machines (they're labelled differently)?
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-28-2019, 03:28 PM)sheepless Wrote: and are the screenshots from the same or different machines (they're labelled differently)?

Yep, one screenshot looks like it's from a PR 60-series REMstar Auto, and the other is from a RP DreamStation Auto.

Screenshots are from different machines.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Also the screenshot with the big gap has the machine turned on for about 1 minute around 17:00 that is why the gaps is there, Sleepyhead 1.0 had a default setting to ignore sessions less than 5 min that was removed in Sleepyhead 1.1 so also is not in OSCAR you should be able to turn off that short session if you scroll all the way down the left summary pane
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks jaswilliams. Yes sleepyhead did have an option to ignore 5 minute sessions which apparently OSCAR does not. The one minute session was used to dry my mask after cleaning and that is why I have a 3 hour gap.

good to know , car54
Post Reply Post Reply
you can avoid that problem by using mask fit to clear hose and mask of water after washing.
Post Reply Post Reply
sheepless  GOOD IDEA
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been using an APAP machine for over a month now. I am reviewing the data using Oscar.

When reviewing the statistics page, I find that the 95% pressure value for the last 30 days, Last 6 months and last year is showing as zero.

Can someone guide me as to why this is happening although the values are reflected for the last week and Last session.

Attached is a snapshot of the page for your reference.

All guidance will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 216 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 559 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 731 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  OSCAR and Mac set up problem B. McKone 4 719 08-11-2023, 06:52 PM
Last Post: B. McKone
  Oscar Problem Dannobre 2 550 08-03-2023, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Dannobre
  Bmc paplink software link problem Psychotech 8 1,567 06-28-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.