Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

anyone convert CSV o2 data into Oscar?
anyone convert CSV o2 data into Oscar?

Have a new SPo2 rig (wrist band with finger ring/sensor) seems to work really well but only outputs either csv or pdf files.  Wish i could somehow integrate this info into my CPAP/Oscar results.  Oscar seems to only like files with spo file type.  I've tried different tricks but nothing works.  Help anyone?

I have one of the clip on the finger recording oximeters, but it is cumbersome and sometimes erratic.  I think the battery weight hanging on the end of finger causes some problems.  I bought one like attached pic.  It stays on really well, and seems to give more even results without big spikes.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: anyone convert CSV o2 data into Oscar?
There's a software subforum here for these sorts of questions, and a thread there showing support is coming in the next release ;-)

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...r-importer
Caveats: I'm just a patient, with no medical training. And my first experience with xPAP was fairly recent. So I'm somewhere along the path of a steep learning curve.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: anyone convert CSV o2 data into Oscar?
This is how I got my Wellue Viatom o2 ring data into Oscar.
After opening the ViHealth App on my iPhone, when I take the ring off it connects via Bluetooth to the phone and loads the data.

The arrow in the upper right hand of the app opens up a window. Chose “Share as Binary”. With my MacBook on it becomes available to airdrop the file to the laptop where it will be in downloads.

Moving the cursor to the top of the Oscar screen click on Data and chose Import Viatom Date. Select the file in downloads. It has a 14 digit number as the file name.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Data Review bukinnutz 6 171 3 hours ago
Last Post: Cpapian
  Would love some feedback on OSCAR data kewlpewl 25 432 7 hours ago
Last Post: mesenteria
  Please help me to understand OSCAR data MarthaRose 38 565 Yesterday, 03:38 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Help understanding Oscar Data tonyt64 2 78 09-23-2020, 08:04 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Looking for help with OSCAR data ellengourley 3 104 09-21-2020, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Melman
  Understanding OSCAR Data mmp5000 7 262 09-14-2020, 01:37 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  [split] Understanding OSCAR Data [bobjet] bobjet 4 144 09-13-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.