Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

anyone convert CSV o2 data into Oscar?
anyone convert CSV o2 data into Oscar?

Have a new SPo2 rig (wrist band with finger ring/sensor) seems to work really well but only outputs either csv or pdf files.  Wish i could somehow integrate this info into my CPAP/Oscar results.  Oscar seems to only like files with spo file type.  I've tried different tricks but nothing works.  Help anyone?

I have one of the clip on the finger recording oximeters, but it is cumbersome and sometimes erratic.  I think the battery weight hanging on the end of finger causes some problems.  I bought one like attached pic.  It stays on really well, and seems to give more even results without big spikes.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nightly OSCAR data ewags 8 217 4 hours ago
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  [CPAP] Need OSCAR data analysis Kubbster 5 182 02-18-2020, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Kubbster
  OSCAR Import Data Eishan 3 94 01-24-2020, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Data Feedback NJYanks 3 193 01-21-2020, 01:29 PM
Last Post: NJYanks
  Interpretation Questions - My OSCAR Data ApneaQuestions 153 4,295 01-17-2020, 02:36 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  REQ - Analysis of my OSCAR DreamStation Data sprangstreet 7 365 01-16-2020, 02:57 PM
Last Post: mrmagloo
  [split] Pipandor - Analysis of my OSCAR DreamStation Data Pipandor 5 140 01-11-2020, 12:25 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.