Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

anyone convert CSV o2 data into Oscar?
anyone convert CSV o2 data into Oscar?

Have a new SPo2 rig (wrist band with finger ring/sensor) seems to work really well but only outputs either csv or pdf files.  Wish i could somehow integrate this info into my CPAP/Oscar results.  Oscar seems to only like files with spo file type.  I've tried different tricks but nothing works.  Help anyone?

I have one of the clip on the finger recording oximeters, but it is cumbersome and sometimes erratic.  I think the battery weight hanging on the end of finger causes some problems.  I bought one like attached pic.  It stays on really well, and seems to give more even results without big spikes.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: anyone convert CSV o2 data into Oscar?
There's a software subforum here for these sorts of questions, and a thread there showing support is coming in the next release ;-)

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...r-importer
Caveats: I'm just a patient, with no medical training.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is how I got my Wellue Viatom o2 ring data into Oscar.
After opening the ViHealth App on my iPhone, when I take the ring off it connects via Bluetooth to the phone and loads the data.

The arrow in the upper right hand of the app opens up a window. Chose “Share as Binary”. With my MacBook on it becomes available to airdrop the file to the laptop where it will be in downloads.

Moving the cursor to the top of the Oscar screen click on Data and chose Import Viatom Date. Select the file in downloads. It has a 14 digit number as the file name.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just bought a Wellue SleepU O2 Monitor (also works for O2 Ring). These are the steps I followed for a PC.
1.       Download and install Wellue's O2 Insight Pro software to your PC. There’s a link in the User Manual.
2.       Open the program and find “Data Location” under “Options” to save your data to a location on your PC. Note the location.
3.       After recording overnight data to your O2 device, connect your device to a USB port on your PC.
4.       In O2Insight, click “Download” to send files to the PC location.
5.       Now select the date you want to view.
6.       You can view all of your O2 data now with O2Insight, you don’t need to import to OSCAR.
7.       To import to OSCAR, after downloading the current day's data from your CPAP machine’s SD card, go to OSCAR menus Data Import Viatom Data and select the day’s O2 file from the download location on your PC.
8.       O2, Pulse and Motion should be visible in OSCAR.
9.       The Wellue O2 devices keep data from last four sessions. The 5th newest session will overwrite the oldest, so keep data synchronized with OSCAR in a timely manner.
10.   The Wellue O2 devices stop recording after 10 hours of wear, then start a new session.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks letsrun100, while your instructions well written, Detailed and easy understand followed to letter, but still unable to import to OCSAR I must have some other issue ?

I had previously tied with Crimson Nape, instructions, virtually same but just the detail on importing ?

*instructions re Go to Data ⇾ Import Viatom Data and select it. (Note: Viatom and Wellue are the same, evidently different names in different countries.)

I have 
  • O2 Ring on Mobile Phone, Via ViHealth App all good
  • Then added to 2 Ring on Desk top computer, Via o2 Sight Pro V 1.7.0 (and read the Sleep or Export as CSV) for option export it to OSCAR ? 
But my OSCAR only gives option to 
  • Oximetry Wizard "import from datafile saved by another program like SpO2Review  X
  • Import ZEO Data  X
  • Import Somnopose Data  
But still gave it many tries following those instructions using all of the above options X  while also followed: 
  • " select the day’s O2 file from the download location on your PC."
  • Open the program and find “Data Location” under “Options” to save your data to a location on your PC. 
  • Note the location. which I noted location was =  C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local\O2 Insight Pro\DATA\xxxxxxxxx 
  • Double checked  and  noted that xxxxxxxxx  was the correct Files & cross checked with files shown in O2 Insight Pro Desk top site ? the same file Numbers 

I will have another another go after tonight's sleep, make sure to Dot Point's
  • 3.       After recording overnight data to your O2 device, connect your device to a USB port on your PC.

4.       In O2Insight, click “Download” to send files to the PC location. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you using OSCAR v1.2.0?  If not, you need to upgrade to it.

You should be seeing this as an option in the Data menu:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=35286]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK Thanks Crimson ya legend, think is all sorted now have this Numb Nut has it all upgraded so all good mate. Followed old Mate Letsrun100, instructions to be sure and is also all up working the O2 ring, but now what i use it for ? will have to work out what it means and how often check on it ? thinking maybe then just a check every say the o2 ring once month or few monthly or so ? or reason to triggered the need wear to monitor for?
Post Reply Post Reply
@drgreims, has your issue been solved ?

i'm currently also looking for ways to import csv files contaiming oximeter data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 32 2 hours ago
Last Post: sleeper2460
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 105 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 65 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 402 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 141 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 144 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Analyzing OSCAR DATA givememyusername 3 172 03-20-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.