Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

anyone know a good sleep doc in the four corners area?
I am probably going to switch docs and was hoping someone around here might know of one? apparently i was supposeed to know what all my treatment options would be for every possible illness i had when i walked in the door with my current doc- at least thats what was implied to me and everyone in the waiting room/office by his nurse when i called about my treatment update. i figure i should have given all that money to a doc who is willing to work and not expect me to do it, es verdad?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
What is the four corners area?

We have one of those, but I can't imagine it is what you are referring to.
Post Reply Post Reply
Guess I should have googled it. Rolleyes 

If anyone else was wondering, generally speaking in the US, it is where Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Utah meet. I can't imagine how many Four Corners there must be in our country (within individual states), let alone in other countries.
Post Reply Post Reply
haha thank you i made a gross assumption
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hose holder what's good dwd1249 8 143 Yesterday, 01:16 PM
Last Post: dwd1249
  Good enough, or seal all leaking orifices? ShaunBlake 22 436 06-16-2018, 04:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Elevated Hypopnea But Everything Else is Good. But AHI is High as a Result Akhenaten33 3 181 06-10-2018, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Tale of Two Masks: The Good and the Bad gregger 9 407 05-25-2018, 10:38 PM
Last Post: gregger
  [Treatment] user since July. AHI looks good but still many leaks - Advice? Drake55 4 268 04-21-2018, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  [Treatment] LF Oral Surgeon recommendation in DMV area for MMA SleepWhenImDead 0 126 04-18-2018, 10:08 AM
Last Post: SleepWhenImDead
Gross Struggling to find a good mask airoutlaw 23 1,135 04-05-2018, 10:46 PM
Last Post: CB91710