Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

anyone know a good sleep doc in the four corners area?
I am probably going to switch docs and was hoping someone around here might know of one? apparently i was supposeed to know what all my treatment options would be for every possible illness i had when i walked in the door with my current doc- at least thats what was implied to me and everyone in the waiting room/office by his nurse when i called about my treatment update. i figure i should have given all that money to a doc who is willing to work and not expect me to do it, es verdad?
Post Reply Post Reply
What is the four corners area?

We have one of those, but I can't imagine it is what you are referring to.
Post Reply Post Reply
Guess I should have googled it. Rolleyes 

If anyone else was wondering, generally speaking in the US, it is where Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Utah meet. I can't imagine how many Four Corners there must be in our country (within individual states), let alone in other countries.
Post Reply Post Reply

haha thank you i made a gross assumption
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good News! Sleeping with New Mask! Solar Rays 9 215 Today, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Apnea Infant
  A good night's sleep. dale950 3 154 12-02-2017, 06:13 PM
Last Post: dale950
  F20 Memory Foam tear in nose area Teddysjam 7 371 11-30-2017, 03:48 PM
Last Post: avitropic
  Does a low AHI = Good sleep? - interpretation of data Keljian 5 250 11-29-2017, 10:35 PM
Last Post: monuoha
  What does a good O2 setup look like for 2 mid-80s adults? WillSleep 3 139 11-19-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Need Info on How to Get a Good Night's Sleep SideSleeper 1 146 11-02-2017, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Ghost1958
  Any veterans in the gulf coast area Mississippi? [VA question] SleepyBo 1 173 09-18-2017, 02:46 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred