Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

apap chart evaluation
RE: apap chart evaluation
Thanks for the comeback! 

Bag-head   snorybob.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi all!
Already10 months in, feeling a lot better. 8 months ave o.71 AHI. Original Rx was 12/9--18/15 cm, got it down to 11/8--15/12cm. 

Lately, I have constant 1/3 CA every night & occasional H. barely any OA.  I think some of them are SWJ. Should I change anything 

or just leave it alone?  Dont-know

Thank you!
   Bag-head  snorybob.
Post Reply Post Reply
As you state your numbers are excellent, though UP to a whopping 0.88 in the posted chart.  Changes at this stage are mostly determined by how you feel.  You stated better, great, but are you having issues?  

Without a reason to change, a need to mitigate some symptoms I would leave your settings as is.

Well done

Fred
Post Reply Post Reply
bonjour:

Lately, I've started hydrating properly (water- not   lots-o-coffee) & walking 30/45 min.every day (reduce mobility/laminectomy).

It helped me with a major issue (numb rt.leg) Now I sleep way better. I wondered about the CA but now I am not going to think 

about it anymore. I'll follow your advice! As for the #, 95% around 1 or 2. Dancing

Thank's again! 

Bag-head snorybob.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree with Fred. Your results look very good, and pressure rarely moves off the minimum. If anything, it looks like you may tolerate a lower minimum pressure. No need to change anything.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleepryder:
Am I right to think that lowering down the minimum pr. it will not change anything regarding CA's on APAP? 

Bag-head snorybob.
Post Reply Post Reply
If anything, it should help reduce those CA events.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider: 

So tonight I'll lower it down 0.2 cm (10.8) & see what it does in the next few days. I'll go slow to make sure I don't have any OA. 

As always, thank you for the reply!

Bag-head  snorybob.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dropped the pr.at 10.8, seems to be the sweet spot, for now, skipped a few more ca. Is there something causing the tv to go up to 720 or is it normal? 

Is a 720 tv any good or is it too high?
Post Reply Post Reply
This looks great. The respiration rate and volumes are all just fine assuming you are probably around 6-feet tall. I don't see anything here to be concerned with and would leave it alone if you're comfortable. You can certainly tolerate a lower minimum pressure if you want.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto - Oscar Chart Raven87 12 245 Yesterday, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Headache, Brain Fog, Dizziness, Nausea after APAP Use geosyncline 24 3,288 04-10-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: jiyun
  APAP Titration Help Needed dosertg07 2 183 04-09-2024, 11:45 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Chart help needed SteveC 4 208 04-07-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  [Pressure] Sefam S Box APAP mode sudden failure Helentw 3 144 04-07-2024, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Helentw
  APAP to VAuto not going well snapperzz 6 234 04-05-2024, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Health] RESMED APAP tuning sleeper2460 17 954 04-02-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.