Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

apnealink plus
I am looking for a upgraded or new version of the resmed apnealink plus software
my version will only work on older computers. thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure what you are asking for, but here is a link to the latest version of the ResScan software.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum, kevin mohan
Providing the S9 is not an Escape model, you can also use SleepyHead http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH2/
Post Reply Post Reply

G'day Kevin, welcome to Apnea Board. Apnea link Plus is a home diagnostic device / sleep test. The software is available from Resmed's site but requires you to log in as a health professional or DME. I doubt very much if they would provide it to end users, but I suppose it might be available through "alternative" channels.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am very interested in learning about alternative channels if someone can email me please.
Looking for ApneaLink Air Software. Most recent release if possible.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Bkg73321,

I removed your email address.  Folks can instead send you a Private Message here on the forum.  If you leave your email address out there on a public forum like this, you're going to get a lot of spam eventually.

Regarding the ApneaLink Plus software - the software is something close to 656 megabytes in size, but you can't use it without the equipment that it works with.  It's not just a matter of having the software - you'd need the hardware also (see picture below).  ResMed sends the software CD when the hardware package is ordered, but I'm pretty sure they will only sell the package to a licensed Durable Medical Equipment provider (DME) who is registered with ResMed.

[Image: apnealinkpluskf02.png]
        ApneaLink Hardware

If you have the hardware and would like the version 10.2 of the software, please send me a Private Message with your email address and perhaps I can point you in the right direction.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Hi Supersleeper, I am getting a home study done with the Apnealink Air next week and was hoping to be able to see the data from the test. The last time I was just given a summary.
Is there an alternate channel to obtain the software?
Post Reply Post Reply
Mogy, check your PMs.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm using the Apnealink Air and it uses:

ApneaLink Air - Software v10.2 or at least thats what it says on their website, which I cannot download because I'm not a health professional.  I tried the newest software available through alternative channels thats availble somewhere on this site but I can't connect the airflow generator.  I'm supposed to send the guy back soon, so I'd like to get that data beforehand maybe even keep it.  they'd probably send me a huge bill.

any help out there?
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi dsthompson,
Yes I can probably help. How much time do you have?
One thing to keep in mind is that once you download the data from the device, the data is erased from the device.
That means that whomever you got the Apnealink Air from will get back an empty machine unless you hook yourself up again and record more data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnealink software miniskyhawk 4 1,481 04-17-2016, 09:30 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing