Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

apnealink plus
I would very much like to be able to read the data from my ApneaLink device for the home sleep study I'm doing before I go to the doctor. I hate going into an appointment with less info than the doctor. Did anyone in this thread have success finding software that would read the data on their device? PM me if it needs to be private. Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I also need this software please. I have the hardware in hand.
Post Reply Post Reply
For ApneaLink:

(02-28-2017, 10:58 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: If you have the hardware and would like the version 10.2 of the software, please send me a Private Message with your email address and perhaps I can point you in the right direction.
Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Chicoquadcore,
I have been able to use this version of ApneaLink Plus a couple of times thanks to SuperSleeper.
One thing to note. It is an older version of the software but it will read the files created by the newer hardware. The newer hardware has an accelerometer in it so it can tell your sleeping position, but this version of software does not make use of the positional data.
When you plug the hardware into a computer it will look like a Flash drive to the computer's operating system. At that point you can copy the files to your computer. They will be in EDF format an can be viewed with an EDF Viewer with a bit of learning.
Once the files are downloaded by ApneaLink Plus, they are removed from the hardware. I don't think it is possible to get the positional data at that point if you didn't copy the files beforehand.
Hope this makes sense.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnealink software miniskyhawk 11 2,671 03-28-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: PhoebeAnn
Sad Apnealink plus Justbreath 10 618 11-18-2017, 04:17 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper