Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Machine Whistles
Machine Whistles
I am a newbie (90 days) last night my machine Resmed Air Sense 10 was making a "whistle" noise when I was exhaling. I shut it down, and restarted....same noise. I shut it down, removed the water tank, disconnected the air hose & reassembled everything.... It worked....Any clue what the problem may have been? I have a call into the supplier & waiting for a tech to call me back. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Machine Whistles
Most likely: Water tank not seated correctly.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, specifically one or more of the three seals for the tank weren't seated properly. One being inside the tank the other two are inside the machine.

[Image: A10%20tank%20seals.PNG]

Sorry for my crude drawing. Hard to make circles with a mouse. Smile
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi nMSgtBobMcKane,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I hope you get your problem straightened out with your machine.
Hang in there for more suggestions and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,298 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Brand new Bi-PAP machine whistles on inhale. S.L. Ping Beauty 4 606 02-28-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,864 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,342 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
Question F&P Vitera Assembly Whistles Help kevgould 3 1,040 09-08-2021, 01:35 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  F&P Vitera Mask Whistles and Vents Too Much DoubtFire61 2 1,024 08-10-2021, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,788 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.